Idiot Savant; John Dorsey wrecks Bill B in trades.

Kiwibrown

John Dorsey looks and speaks like a linebacker. 

But he has wrecked Bill B in trades, we get a 5th minus a 7th for JG who may never play again. 

We get a 3rd for Fat Danny who doesnt even play for ne who cant stop the run. 

That is some Sachi Brown like trade action.

16 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Elliot wolf or Highsmith get a gm job this offseason or very soon. The whole team has done a great job. 

If I was Jim Haslam, I would be giving everyone a raise to ensure we keep everyone that has been involved. A couple more years with this front office, and we will dominate the league for years to come. 

The only thing I dread is that it's the subordinates that have made us a success. It would suck watching them build up a team somewhere else while we go back to struggling . 

John Dorsey for president Wolf for GM I’ll bet money we bring in Reggie McKenzie and we already know Scotty boy is going to be back. I think even with the lower picks he’s going make some noise this year and get 1 or 2 gems after hitting on 2/4 in the first three rounds 

6 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I gotta imagine Eliot or Highsmith is being groomed to be GM of the future 

I like em both but they’d be stupid to not try and be the successor. We’re set up for so much future success 

I hope so. If I were Haslam and Dorsey I would be selling the message to everyone that if you are associated with turning this team around and bringing the city of Cleveland a Lombardi Trophy, you will go down a legend in the football universe. Get everyone to start buying into the special nature of this team and its history and bring it back to glory.

10 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

He could die.

Honestly he probably has like 5 years left of true GM work. 

His legacy will also be grooming the next guy to lead us into the future

itll be Wolf or Highsmith. I think it’ll be Wolf Highsmith will get a GM position this year or next

5 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Honestly he probably has like 5 years left of true GM work. 

His legacy will also be grooming the next guy to lead us into the future

itll be Wolf or Highsmith. I think it’ll be Wolf Highsmith will get a GM position this year or next

He's only 58...

Archived