2019 Offseason/Draft

Dingo18287

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, atown703 said:

Nothing official until 4pm est tomorrow but what does everyone think about us signing Paradis C for 3 years? Great signing but I would have preferred to use that money to keep Darryl Williams.

I really like the signing. He's a really good C and the value seems good. Looks like he has a 4-5m cap hit this year so we still have about 10m left to work with. I haven't seen much on the Daryl front. If he doesn't agree to a deal soon, it might be worth while to trying to get a similar deal for him. That would sure up our OL.

Also, it might be worth while to look into Justin Houston. Can still be a premier pass rusher if he stays healthy and could sign him to a team friendly deal.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, atown703 said:

Thank God Matt Kalil has been cut lol

Yessssss finally! I'm assuming they will try Moton at LT then right? If all the top DE are off the board at 16 - Sweat, Burns, Ferrell, then I could still see us going OL - Jonah Williams or Andre Dillard  there.

5 hours ago, RUN CMC said:

Yessssss finally! I'm assuming they will try Moton at LT then right? If all the top DE are off the board at 16 - Sweat, Burns, Ferrell, then I could still see us going OL - Jonah Williams or Andre Dillard  there.

Absolutley. No way I want to reach in the 1st

Hey guys!

Doing a mock draft where every forum picks their guy. You guys are on the clock!

So far we have:

1) Kyler Murray

2) Nick Bosa

3) Josh Allen

4) Quinnen Williams

5) Devin White

6) Dwayne Haskins

7) Jawaan Taylor

8) Ed Oliver

9) TJ Hockenson

10) Devin Bush

11) Cody Ford

12) Brian Burns

13) Rashan Gary

14) Montez Sweat

15) Deandre Baker

As soon as I get two posters to reach the same name, the pick will be official. Or one pick and no one else responds after 60 minutes.