GDT Week 16 the Billies @ the Pats

Iron_man

Who takes the W?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes the win?

• The Buffalo Bills
    • The New England Patriots

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/24/2018 at 01:00 AM

I saw no thread for this and I figured we should have one. Josh Allen and the Bills are coming into our house. Early this season we won 25 to 6. Typically we play better at home. We are without Gordan.

How or will it affect the offense? Discuss.

On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 8:43 AM, Deadpulse said:

Despite popular belief, the defense has been pretty good lately. If they can get Buf into 3rd and 5 or longer I think we win handily. 

uhmmm... o_o

I mean they got some stops because our secondary isn't bad, but the front 7 gets gashed nearly every run attempt. pretty good is being a little too nice. let's see if BUF is smart and runs every play.

1 hour ago, Asciimo said:

uhmmm... o_o

I mean they got some stops because our secondary isn't bad, but the front 7 gets gashed nearly every run attempt. pretty good is being a little too nice. let's see if BUF is smart and runs every play.

They held the 5th best offense scoring over 28 pts per game going in to just 17 points. I am not trying to say that the run D wasn't bad, but overall the defense got turnovers and kept them in the game last week against two future HoFers in Ben and AB. I do not think "pretty good" is being too nice at all. If anything its understating their last outing. 

Archived