GDT Week 16 the Billies @ the Pats

Iron_man

Who takes the W?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes the win?

• The Buffalo Bills
    • The New England Patriots

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/24/2018 at 01:00 AM

25 minutes ago, scottishpatriot said:

I missed most of the game on a drive home for  Christmas. I know it was only Josh Allen but did the defence look promising? We'll need sound defence and the run game next month. A few more 250+ yard games would be ideal.

The defense looked good for the most part - but they had a decent plan against a limited offense. They stacked the box and dared Allen to beat them through the air, and he couldn't.

Passing game was woeful - not so much Brady or the OL, but Gronk and Edelman (except one great play) were dropping everything, Burkhead ran a wrong route which turned into a pick and Hogan went invisible again. If this team is going anywhere, right now, it's the running game that will take them there.

2 hours ago, Elky said:

Which offense was more frustrating: this one or 2013?

2013 to me. 2018 CAN have a very good running game. 2013 looked just so bleak. I think this offense could still catch fire for 2-3 games in the playoffs. Especially with Michel at 100%

7 hours ago, scottishpatriot said:

I know it was only Josh Allen but did the defence look promising?

2 weeks in a row there has been promise IMO. It was easier stopping the run against Bufalo because they are more one dimensional and that seemed to be the focus to push Josh into 3rd and longs. 

Archived