GDT 2018: Week 16 - Baltimore Ravens @ LA Chargers - Saturday Night Football

drd23

j7eqzwbv6ouex5xlxrio.png

The Los Angeles Chargers (11-3) take on the Baltimore Ravens (8-6) in a game with massive play-off ramifications.  The Chargers are fighting to retain the #1 seed in the AFC while the Ravens basically need to win out to remain in a spot for the play-offs. 

SEASON HISTORY

The Ravens hold a slight 6-5 edge over the Chargers.

GAME DATE/TIME

Saturday, December 22. Kickoff is set for 8:20pm ET.

ROKiT Field at StubHub Center, Carson, Calif.

GAMEDAY FORECAST

A few clouds. Low: 52°.

TV COVERAGE

NFL Network will televise the game nationally. 

Play-by-play: Mike Tirico

Analyst: Kurt Warner

Sideline: Peter Schrager

But they decided to keep him for next year after having a whole season of seeing/hearing him be trash O.o

He's probably not as bad as some "expert" commentators I've heard in the last couple of years (Schlereth last week and Ronde Barber have been unlistenable to me), but he's clearly the worst "A-team" commentator of any of the broadcasters

He's just so dull. When it comes to commentators if they aren't particularly charismatic- you at least want them to be a little whacked out. Jorge Perez-Navarro for example, during the World Cup I had to listen to him for comedic purposes. Witten is just bad on all fronts.

33 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Our season is not ending this week.

We all know it ends week 17 against Cleveland. Therefore, I have optimism about this game.

HAHAH was just telling my friends this. The Ravens are going to win this week to get our hopes up then it's all going to come crashing down next week. That's the Ravens way, can only lose in the most heartbreaking of ways.

20 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

HAHAH was just telling my friends this. The Ravens are going to win this week to get our hopes up then it's all going to come crashing down next week. That's the Ravens way, can only lose in the most heartbreaking of ways.

This game is like when there's 7 minutes left in the game and it's 4th down and our D is on the field. You know we're going to blow the game at some point on 4th down, but there's still 7 minutes left, so this won't be that time.

Question is, does our offense seal the game with a 7 minute drive after we make the stop, or does our defense blow another late 4th quarter lead? We'll find out in the coming weeks.

roll over the Chargers only to lose the season to the Browns. yep, the Harbaugh Ravens way.

no doubt in my mind they beat the Chargers only to crush the little faith left in some of the fandom delusional enough to believe this team will actually make it back to the playoffs under JH.

go Ravens! i'll enjoy watching Stanley/Brown shutting down Bosa for the whole game.

Archived