GDT 2018: Week 16 - Baltimore Ravens @ LA Chargers - Saturday Night Football

drd23

1 minute ago, drd23 said:

I've been there for a little while now.

WR/Passing rushing 5-tech/C/ILB (if Mosley isn't resigned) are the likely top needs imo

I’m right there with you with the top 3. I think we can get by with Kenny Young, Peanut, and a talented late round linebacker into the mix.

But I’m starting to wonder if maybe WR isn’t clearly above 5-tech and center. We’ll be losing Brown and perhaps Crabtree. So we’ll be with Snead/Moore and two second year receivers. At least at center we’ve got Bozeman who can compete there and at 5-tech Seiler has looked really good when given opportunities.

I’m still leaning towards 5-tech, but it’s been a tough call and with each dropped pass Crabtree is making me more and more lean towards a receiver with elite hands and body adjustment. Jackson May never have elite accuracy but he has other elite traits and with more elite hands and body control on the field, that would really work to give Jackson the best chance to be successful.

Gus Edwards handoff issues is why we’re likely not riding with him as much and that’s causing issues for us because he’s clearly our best “runner”.

But whatever, Dixon has made some great plays, it was only a matter of time before something like that happened. Let’s see how this team responds.

Just now, Danand said:

Well, what should have been a 17-21 lead is now us trailing. Embarrassing.

We’re playing a top 10 defense. No way should we expect to be leading by that number of points. If anything we should be up 12-10 after that play. This game has been a defensive struggle to this point.

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

We’re playing a top 10 defense. No way should we expect to be leading by that number of points. If anything we should be up 12-10 after that play. This game has been a defensive struggle to this point.

We had the opportunities. This Lamar Jackson offense has to show it can produce more than 24 points if we are to win this I believe. We had that chance but got 6 points instead.

Archived