SDotNova

What are you hoping for?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What are you hoping for?

• Jets win and Darnold plays well
    • Jets lose and Darnold plays well
    • Jets lose and it doesn’t matter how Darnold plays

8 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

He is talking about when time is running out. I just said he needs work on this two minute drill a hour ago. It takes time I don't happen over night.

Ah got it.  Yeah, he'll be fine.  Having Bowles' terrible clock management skills doesn't help the kid either though.

1 minute ago, KBS756 said:

Good game 

Aaron Rodgers is just insanely good ...

wish we hadn’t gotten so cute and let Darnold sling it late 

Yeah, the play calling got way too "creative" at the end, but the penalties really did us in. Would've like to see Darnold win the game with time winding down but this way (higher draft pick) is better for the team.

So im not going to lie. There was a point in this game, based on our pass rush and how well darnold was playing that i said "you know we should keep toilet bowles"

But seventeen penalties later.....nope. fire him. Darnold looks amazing. Excited to see him for the next two decades. I think something clicked while watching McCown. Perhaps Bates isnt that bad, darnold just wasnt that good. 

4 minutes ago, Colt45fool said:

So im not going to lie. There was a point in this game, based on our pass rush and how well darnold was playing that i said "you know we should keep toilet bowles"

But seventeen penalties later.....nope. fire him. Darnold looks amazing. Excited to see him for the next two decades. I think something clicked while watching McCown. Perhaps Bates isnt that bad, darnold just wasnt that good. 

Bates and Bowles still got too cute late rather than doing what was workinh

On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 5:22 AM, doumeyer said:

Darnold, has a big game but we lose the game because of Bowels calling time out when the Packers were out of TO that allowed the Packers to beat us with a 62 yard FG. This way we keep our high draft pick, and it is the final nail in Bowles coffin.

Darnold"s stats from the Packer game

36 attempts  26 completions 3 TD  0 INT 350 yards passing.

LETS SEE HOW GOOD DOUMEYER WAS

36 ATTEMPTS  24 COMPLETIONS 3 TD  0 INT 341 YARDS PASSIINGS. 

29 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

How did the Jets manage to lose a game they had a 97% chance to win in the 4th quarter? Lol

Bowles. But we all know that. It happens every time. He gets cute every time we are up in the 4th. 

Sam looked great today. That’s 3 games since coming back. Can’t wait to see him with more weapons.

Robby has surprised me these last few games. He’s getting better. 

We lost more so because our DBs outside of Adams (and he was bad today) absolutely suck, but the officials were easily the most atrocious group I have ever seen. Not on Bowles though I want him gone, but this game was not on him. Our defense was good when Leo was in. OUr corners might be the worst in football. Johnson, Mo and Skrine are pathetically bad. This team has a ton of holes. We'll be better next year with a better coach, but dont expect it to be a playoff year. 

Darnold, Herndon, and Anderson were excellent today. We have a way to go with weapons and lineman, but we have a few keepers on both sides. Slowly but surely but the QB spot is legit. Hire the right people now and we are in business. 

Archived