SDotNova

What are you hoping for?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What are you hoping for?

• Jets win and Darnold plays well
    • Jets lose and Darnold plays well
    • Jets lose and it doesn’t matter how Darnold plays

21 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

As much as I love Adams, he kinda does his own thing too much.  Granted most of the time it works, but when in coverage he makes some bad reads.

You are right, he is trying to do to much, but that's OK. When we get a more staple defensive that will change. You got to love the kids heart.

21 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

As much as I love Adams, he kinda does his own thing too much.  Granted most of the time it works, but when in coverage he makes some bad reads.

Thought it was Jamal's worst game as a Jet. He looked like a rookie in coverage. The PI call in the endzone was BS, but he twice lost his man at the LOS and gave up a big play. I also tend to notice he shies away from contact sometimes and that is my biggest gripe with him. Darrelle Revis, as a corner, was a much better tackler and I will stand up to anyone whose says otherwise. Revis was one of the best tacklers we've ever had (his final season obviously he sucked, but in his prime years). 

Love Jamal, love his leadership and passion, but he needs a HC to make him play a more structured game. I cannot wait to have a new coach here. 

Archived