Diablo 3

showtime

I love this game.  My main character on regular is a Crusader Hammerdin, lvl 70 with around 500 lvl paragon.  I’ve hit around level 62 greater solo with this guy.

Then I have a demon hunter multi-shot build on hardcore mode, lvl 70 with around 400 paragon.

This current season I’ve been running on hardcore, I have a demon hunter lvl 70 with about 100 paragon, and I’ve hit around level 25 greater rift solo so far.

Here's my Demon Hunter from season 5.  We're in season 16 right now... So been quite a long time haha.  Fully geared out, all ancient pieces.  Here is my straight sheet with no buffs or anything.  Can faceroll GR 100 very easy.

r6Bmq33.jpg

On Xbox, I have a fully geared out Monk, but the gear is not all that amazing.  Can't get the screenshot of my monk on Xbox for some reason, but I can get a screen of the character.

MDgORSl.jpg

5 minutes ago, showtime said:

Here's my Demon Hunter from season 5.  We're in season 16 right now... So been quite a long time haha.  Fully geared out, all ancient pieces.  Here is my straight sheet with no buffs or anything.  Can faceroll GR 100 very easy.

r6Bmq33.jpg

On Xbox, I have a fully geared out Monk, but the gear is not all that amazing.  Can't get the screenshot of my monk on Xbox for some reason, but I can get a screen of the character.

MDgORSl.jpg

Want to run diablo some before beats starts?

4 hours ago, carrolljcmc said:

Anyone on soon to teach a newbie?

Watch YouTube videos.  Once you find a class you enjoy playing and start getting sets, YT videos can tell you the items you need, skills, etc.  Rhykker and Bluddshed are two really good channels for this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, showtime said:

Honestly most builds in diablo are strong enough to do fine except for some of the highest GR runs.  The majority of players will never run GRs that high.  If someone is starting out new I would just find a build you like and run with that.  

Edited by MKnight82
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Honestly most builds in diablo are strong enough to do fine except for some of the highest GR runs.  The majority of players will never run GRs that high.  If someone is starting out new I would just find a build you like and run with that.  

It's not hard to get to GR 100, especially now.  I wasn't posting that video for the new players, I was just posting it in general.  Especially in seasons where they literally give you a free set and you can start farming T7 as soon as you get it. 

• 2 weeks later...