Diablo 3

showtime

52 minutes ago, showtime said:

I've gotten stupid lucky with all my rolls so far this season.  I have every item I need already.  Got the belt I needed on the first roll.  Just got my chest piece and now that's it.  Now I just have to focus on getting better gear.  I even got a furnance for the cube.  That thing can take forever to find and I got it at level 66.

So I cubed a level 70 weapon into a unique, but I can’t equip it.  I tried to roll level reduction on it but couldn’t hit it. 

52 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

So I cubed a level 70 weapon into a unique, but I can’t equip it.  I tried to roll level reduction on it but couldn’t hit it. 

You rolled a yellow 70 into a legendary?  What level were you when you did this?

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

You can't equip level 70 items until you're level 70.  When you try to roll down the level requirement, it's only negative 2-30 on all normal legendaries.  Meaning, best case - you can equip the level 70 legendary item when you're level 40.

So I leveled my necro using minions, skeletons and mages.  Then once I hit 70 I flipped my skills to match my free set.  I’m running a bone storm necro for now.  Seems pretty powerful I cleared a level 25 GR easily and don’t even have my recommended gear outside of my set pieces.  

On 5/19/2019 at 3:24 PM, MKnight82 said:

So I leveled my necro using minions, skeletons and mages.  Then once I hit 70 I flipped my skills to match my free set.  I’m running a bone storm necro for now.  Seems pretty powerful I cleared a level 25 GR easily and don’t even have my recommended gear outside of my set pieces.  

Well, sets do that.  You should be able to do at least T7 once you have a complete set even if you don't have any of the other pieces.  The damage multipliers on sets is insane.

5 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

So I injured one of my fingers earlier this week and had to get a cortisone injection in my hand, haven't been able to play for days.  I'm way behind now.  

I haven't played, either.  Fortnite came out with a Jordan event, so I've been on that.  The season is long.  There is no such thing as being behind.  It's a coop game, not a competitive game.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
39 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Picked this up on PS4 due to a big sale and @MKnight82 talking about it. Been fun so far, makes me remember playing II like 15 years ago. 

How long are seasons?

Any newbie tricks, or things to remember to do early? I'm going as a Crusader my first time through.

Theres a weekly challenge thing you can do.  Complete it and you’ll be given a bunch of gold and crafting items.

• 3 months later...