Ravens to sign John Harbaugh to an extension

game3525

3 hours ago, SBLIII said:

It's not a limited roster though.

How good is the roster... it's an interesting question. I think it's definitely better than most. There is an amazing amount of depth at spots where it's hard to have depth like CB, OLB (and heck QB). There are good players throughout the roster. But, there really aren't any blue chip players outside of our kicker. If you make a top 100 players in the NFL list, no Raven will show up. By averages, you would expect a typical team to have 3.

50 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

How good is the roster... it's an interesting question. I think it's definitely better than most. There is an amazing amount of depth at spots where it's hard to have depth like CB, OLB (and heck QB). There are good players throughout the roster. But, there really aren't any blue chip players outside of our kicker. If you make a top 100 players in the NFL list, no Raven will show up. By averages, you would expect a typical team to have 3.

Yanda is pretty good.

4 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

The job he's done with the quarterbacks he's had?  Should have been extended a while ago. 

It was never about his QB but complete lack of offensive  weapons for Flacco.

They've basically been another version of Rex Ryans Mark Sanchez led Jets. That's on Ozzie and Harbaugh. 

14 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Did something happen to Phillip Rivers that I'm not aware of? They just did that (without Gordon and Kenan Allen for most of it).

The Chargers just got mauled by Baltimore and historically aren’t a strong playoff team. Rivers in cold, noisy Arrowhead? Don’t see it. 

That said, I’ll take LA by mile over the Pats, Houston or Indianapolis/Pittsburgh

• 4 weeks later...

Archived