Week 17 Colts vs. Titans

KingTitan

I love y'alls negativity. Been pretty negative around here before each of the past few games and we've still managed to come away with Ws. Ugly or not all that matters is a win at the end of the day. This team has been playing playoff football for a month now. Can't wait to see how they respond in a potential divisional win and in game. Hopefully on Sunday Night as well.

#TitanUp ⚔

3 minutes ago, Titansfan_13 said:

I love y'alls negativity. Been pretty negative around here before each of the past few games and we've still managed to come away with Ws. Ugly or not all that matters is a win at the end of the day. This team has been playing playoff football for a month now. Can't wait to see how they respond in a potential divisional win and in game. Hopefully on Sunday Night as well.

#TitanUp ⚔

Most of their losses came on the road. We have a good home record. We will have the emotion behind us. That counts for something.

By most accounts we were never going to be in this position, yet here we are.

I'm excited for the game. 3rd straight winning season. 3rd straight year of playoff like football.
Despite all the injuries to all these key people, we are still in position to do something meaningful.
Fun times if you don't look at it with gloom. 
Yeah the season could have been a lot more fun with better football played, but here we are!

#TitanUp

I really wasn’t happy with how we played against Washington our D was no where good enough but I expect emotion to help us play better   Can we get enough first downs on offense to keep Luck off the field.   If we play mistake free and energy on D we have a chance and..,,

GO Saints

10 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Most of their losses came on the road. We have a good home record. We will have the emotion behind us. That counts for something.

By most accounts we were never going to be in this position, yet here we are.

I'm excited for the game. 3rd straight winning season. 3rd straight year of playoff like football.
Despite all the injuries to all these key people, we are still in position to do something meaningful.
Fun times if you don't look at it with gloom. 
Yeah the season could have been a lot more fun with better football played, but here we are!

#TitanUp

The thing is, I've seen what this team can do when they play as well as they're capable of. And that's what gives me confidence for next week.

No matter what happens, still being in the hunt and worrying about playoff scenarios instead of looking at who we might draft or get in FA is so much more fun than the years of crappy football we've had prior to now, so we can't complain too much.

Last thing: Media pretty much universally expected us to take a step back this year going to Vrabel as coach. Not because they didn't believe in him as a coach, but because of all that changing coaches entails. We've had some growing pains, no doubt. Yet we've already clinched a winning season AND have a chance to finish with 10 wins for the first time in a decade, all with TONS of injuries.

This was the game that scared me the most out of the must wins.  

If we would have lost to the Giants, Jags, Washington or Jets, I would have been so so upset. 
Losing to the Colts would be a disappointment but wouldn't be devastating.  

If we can play a game like last year to get in against the Jags. I'll be thrilled. Crowd and team fired up. 
Should be nice at home.

Archived