Week 17 Colts vs. Titans

KingTitan

I'm optimistic about Marcus playing in this game. Last time he has a stinger he pretty much made NFL history against the Texans with his passing. 

One can hope that he will be able to perform to that level and the defense can play better than it did and we get the running game to take the pressure off. 

Going back to look at the recording of this game. 

We left plays out there offensively in the first half. 

Penalties. INT. Sacks. Failure to convert 3rd and short with Lewis. 

It would have totally changed that game. Colts made some of those plays but most was the fault of the the Titans themselves. 

Time for the too early question of who you'd rather play in wild card round.... @ Texans or @ Patriots? My week 17 predictions give us Houston, whereas then we'd be the lowest seed with a win and have to travel to KC. But then all we have to do is shut down Mahomes for a game, beat the Patriots again and then we've got a SB matchup with the Saints in Atlanta

5 hours ago, dtait93 said:

I think Adoree has been overall more good than bad as a corner. But the fact that we drafted him for his return abilities and he’s been nothing short of awful at it makes the pick bad imo.

I beg differ, reason why Adoree wins matchups against WR he’s more athletic then or teams that offers no threat in the passing game. Against WR’s with speed & explosiveness & a passing attack Adoree gets exposed. He has had some solid games but he gives up his share of big yards

Archived