Week 17 Colts vs. Titans

KingTitan

6 minutes ago, Mariota615TN said:

He is our franchise QB. Plain and simple. We have to build around him the best we can, period.

For the next 17 games maybe.

After that, if he hasn't improved and stayed healthy for the entire 2019 season, there's a very good chance we move on. Plain and simple.

30 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

After that, if he hasn't improved and stayed healthy for the entire 2019 season, there's a very good chance we move on. Plain and simple.

I want competition NEXT year. Not necessarily 1st rd pick competition, but someone decent who can push Marcus at least.

5 hours ago, TitanSS said:

Adoree Jackson isn't bad, but we could have had TreDavious White or Marlon Humphrey. Why did we have to care about him returning punts.

I remember being so angry when we draftes him.

Humphrey was picked ahead of us. Have to think that if he was available he would've been the pick, he was such a good prospect. You can always look back and pick apart your Draft picks and find better players at the position that came off the board later so you could've had. At the time though, there was plenty to like about him that didn't include the PR abilities. It just so happened that he hasn't developed properly. Not sure if he ever will, but that doesn't mean he was lacking the potential.

1 hour ago, Dr.Doom52 said:

Adoree feels to me like a guy that thinks he's "good enough" and has no intrest in being elite. He plays with a Laissez-faire attitude....which is frustrating as a fan!!!

Absolutely agree. His body language is kinda like “well....whatever” whenever he gives up a play. Really frustrating. Also, though it wasn’t a true need at the time,  I was devastated we didn’t pick OJ Howard over Adoree.

8 hours ago, TitanSS said:

BOOM! Truth!!! He hasn’t proven to be anybody’s franchise QB especially when he can’t eben stay on the field. We need real competition at that position.

3 hours ago, Dr.Doom52 said:

Adoree feels to me like a guy that thinks he's "good enough" and has no intrest in being elite. He plays with a Laissez-faire attitude....which is frustrating as a fan!!!

He doesn’t want to be great or a shutdown he’s like grown *** kid, though I give it to him, he loves to compete & he’s a willing tackler in the run game, but man it never fails anytime you ask him to play off he sits deep on routes, doesn’t trust his eyes & has no technique 

2 hours ago, Mariota615TN said:

Really frustrating. Also, though it wasn’t a true need at the time,  I was devastated we didn’t pick OJ Howard over Adoree.

Think you mighta forgotten... But we had the following CBs play significant/starter snaps in 2016...

Perish Cox

Brice McCain

Valentino Blake

Some were considering Lattimore at 5, but WR was probably a greater need and Wmiams and Davis were every bit the prospect as Lattimore (and CB depth as much deeper in the the draft than WR) When White fell to 18, it didn't matter who else was available... He was by far the best player left at the position of greatest need for us. It shoulda a been a slam dunk pick... 

Archived