Week 17 Colts vs. Titans

KingTitan

3 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Think you mighta forgotten... But we had the following CBs play significant/starter snaps in 2016...

Perish Cox

Brice McCain

Valentino Blake

Some were considering Lattimore at 5, but WR was probably a greater need and Wmiams and Davis were every bit the prospect as Lattimore (and CB depth as much deeper in the the draft than WR) When White fell to 18, it didn't matter who else was available... He was by far the best player left at the position of greatest need for us. It shoulda a been a slam dunk pick... 

Right they took Adoree cause of added value in special teams 

14 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I mean I’d give our team a much better shot if we weren’t slammed with injuries especially on defense. Our best player is out, best CB, and it would be interesting to see where this team would be right now if Delanie played all year. Plus his backup is out. That’s a lot of talent to replace while the Colts are pretty healthy right now outside of the late season nix and bruises.

All we need in terms of help is for Pittsburgh to lose one game (NO or CIN) or Baltimore to lose to Cleveland next week. I think the most likely is that Pitt loses today against the Saints. 

We haven't won more than 9 games in the regular season since 2008, so this would be huge to get number 10 in the first time in a decade. 

With or without Marcus, Ryan, Casey, whoever else, we''ve battled through injuries all year long and still won 9 games. We're playing the Colts next week. We're playing an average team at home and we'll definitely at least get a good shot at them (insert lewan snipe gif) and keep it close.

delanie and jurrell are the two best players on this team. you could make an argument that ryan is the 3rd best. and we have none of them. that’s without even addressing the fact that the status of our starting QB is in question, and even if he plays he’s unlikely to be 100%. that’s a tall order.

8 hours ago, Andrei01 said:

Humphrey was picked ahead of us. Have to think that if he was available he would've been the pick, he was such a good prospect. You can always look back and pick apart your Draft picks and find better players at the position that came off the board later so you could've had. At the time though, there was plenty to like about him that didn't include the PR abilities. It just so happened that he hasn't developed properly. Not sure if he ever will, but that doesn't mean he was lacking the potential.

That's fair, but I was actually pretty mad when we took Jackson. He's been better than I thought he would be, but I really did not think he was going to be a CB worthy of a first round pick. I really liked TreDavious White though.

I forgot Humphrey went like two picks earlier. 

If Indy loses today, which looks completely possible, they are out of the playoffs unless Pittsburgh loses twice which is very unlikely. Think this would help us a lot in terms of a less motivated team next week.

And also, the division still within reac... how nice would it be to get a home game against the Chargers

4 minutes ago, AteBoxx said:

If Indy loses today, which looks completely possible, they are out of the playoffs unless Pittsburgh loses twice which is very unlikely. Think this would help us a lot in terms of a less motivated team next week.

This is true but they’d still be motivated to beat us to keep us out. 

10 minutes ago, Kookie23 said:

Do we know for sure what Casey's injury was yet?  Also, what's the recovery time look like on a stinger (Mariota)?

Is the only info we have on Casey, and while Chao is usually accurate, it's obviously not 100% just going off film.

Stinger can vary. Last stinger Mariota had was against the Colts and he played the next week, so who knows.

9 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Is the only info we have on Casey, and while Chao is usually accurate, it's obviously not 100% just going off film.

Stinger can vary. Last stinger Mariota had was against the Colts and he played the next week, so who knows.

Then it's not quite time for doom and gloom.  Lol

4 hours ago, TitanTuff said:

Just went to the Colts forum to see if a GDT had been started..

Image result for ghost town tumbleweed gif

Yes, for the life of me I don't know why most of the Colt fans on this site post in the general and other teams boards, but not in the Colts. Stallyns and myself try to keep it going. 

Archived