Week 17 Colts vs. Titans

KingTitan

We all need to try to be positive.

Remember last year when we had to play the Jaguars to get in?  World Beating Defense as was crowned by the world?  

Inb4 all the same stuff everyone says yea yea yea I know inconsistent this gabbert that.

Just gotta win 1 game.  

3 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

It's kinda sad that our players have to practically beg for our fans to come to what is pretty much a playoff game.

I know one thing, tickets sure are not cheap right now especially the lower bowl. If I lived in Tennessee, I’d be there in a heartbeat. Hell, even if I lived in the surrounding states, I’d be there.

1 minute ago, TitanSlim said:

It's kinda sad that our players have to practically beg for our fans to come to what is pretty much a playoff game.

I dont get it...Im from philly...and here everyone is nuts for football...even the Dallas fans in my area...they aren't like actual fans in Dallas...

The eagles are the pinnacle of all of existence in this area...and its not like that anywhere else and I dont understand it...

The Titans had it for the first few years in the new stadium...but I guess that was because its a new thing...a novelty...or the financial side of it...

2 minutes ago, capton_cutclass said:

I dont get it...Im from philly...and here everyone is nuts for football...even the Dallas fans in my area...they aren't like actual fans in Dallas...

The eagles are the pinnacle of all of existence in this area...and its not like that anywhere else and I dont understand it...

The Titans had it for the first few years in the new stadium...but I guess that was because its a new thing...a novelty...or the financial side of it...

Tennessee fans are weird. They’ll support the worthless Vols for forever but won’t support the Titans. Pretty sad. Preds games are insane but they also have a much smaller arena to fill.

Archived