Week 17 Colts vs. Titans

KingTitan

16 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I'm not trying to be an *******, but how much better does the OL look with Gabbert in the pocket?

Cosell says Mariota drifts in the pocket creating his own pressure and that's why he's under pressure so often.

WRs have been open and the OL has pass blocked all night long. The only thing missing is good QB play.

Mariota cant read defenses he has 2 reads the primary target & his check down Delanie was his security blanket 

Just now, renndawg37 said:

Just to be back on the bench when we need him the most? 

Possibly. You have literally no better option so you can have Mariota 12 games and a backup guy 4 games or you can have a backup guy for 16 games.

You want 16 games of Gabbert?

Just now, TitanSS said:

Possibly. You have literally no better option so you can have Mariota 12 games and a backup guy 4 games or you can have a backup guy for 16 games.

You want 16 games of Gabbert?

I want 16 games of Mariota. But we all know that is never going to happen. 

Well....riding back home

Our mojo ran out. 
Missed Casey in the middle. Missed Ryan in the secondary.  
Jayon can hold his head high. Henry can hold his head high. And you know what, even the coaches can hold their head high for the most part. Don't feel like they did anything to lose us this game. The calls were made to make plays. 

Gabbert....sheesh. How can you throw that INT?

It was a year. The crowd made me proud. It felt like the old days. Hope we can build off it. 
Hard to win when you starting undrafted WRs, TEs and backup QB. 

Changes are needed in our personnel.
I think we have the staff to make us a dangerous team.  Gotta get the players.

Archived