Week 17 Colts vs. Titans

KingTitan

Man 2019 I’m excited about next year. A healthy Delanie & jonu was developing nice. Rashan Evans is going to be a dog he needs to add some weight but a offseason in strength & conditioning will do wonders. Jayvon Brown dude is London Fletcher he’s little but he can do it all. Adoree has to take the next step period, he needs to become a student of the game 

Just now, TitanLegend said:

bro..no one is signing kap. We all knew that. Give me realistic names.

cody kessler is better imo. not by much, but in a backup i value his ability to actually hit receivers and throw fewer WTF picks over gabbert's arm strength.

2 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

bro..no one is signing kap. We all knew that. Give me realistic names.

Stretching here...
Trevor Siemian
Tyrod Taylor
Ryan Fitzpatrick

Those are honestly the only names that stuck out to me that could possibly be an upgrade at backup.

Just now, KingTitan said:

Stretching here...
Trevor Siemian
Tyrod Taylor
Ryan Fitzpatrick

Those are honestly the only names that stuck out to me that could possibly be an upgrade at backup.

nick mullens too, though nobody really knew that until this year so i'd give us a pass there.

1 minute ago, TitanRedd said:

I like Trevor Siemian he’s a good game manager & can win you games wit a strong run game & defense 

But without a run game Trevor is dead weight.  
We have to upgrade our interior line to make the run game more consistent. 

34 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Stretching here...
Trevor Siemian
Tyrod Taylor
Ryan Fitzpatrick

Oh yea, cuz ole Fitzmagic definitely wouldn't throw a head scratching INT in crunch time of a game you desperately need to win...

52 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Stretching here...
Trevor Siemian
Tyrod Taylor
Ryan Fitzpatrick

What about TREVONE BOYKIN?  He's been in limbo for a minute with no wear 'n' tear on him.

Was a crazy ride this year fellas. Sucks that it’s over, but it’s only fitting for the season to end on such a weird note with the Marcus nerve thing after it got off to an even weirder start with that 7 hour game and all the injuries we suffered during it. The year started with rain and ended with rain and that’s just the story of the 2018-19 Titans...it genuinely felt like there was a black cloud hovering over our heads the entire year.

But yeah what a weird *** season. Now that I’m thinking about it, I’m actually kinda glad that it’s over and we can just take a step back and breathe and assess. It felt like we were trying to fix everything with duct tape the entire year when in reality we needed new parts and retooling. It was bound to fall apart eventually and of course it was Andrew Luck that ended up being the straw that broke the camels back. I was looking at some of the guys we were trying to make things happen with on offense in the second half...Pruitt, Firkser, Jennings, Batson, Gabbert...and it wasn’t like we were just relying on those guys for this game, we were counting on them for a bunch of games all throughout the season. Unbelievable we somehow managed a winning record and were only down 1 score in the 4th quarter of this game with a chance to win it and somehow be in the playoffs. Gotta give Vrabel a lot of credit. He did an absolute hell of a job for his first year. 

If the team wants to move in from a injury prone Marcus there is options but I think what they saw from Marcus on the field was very promising so I doubt they let him go    Gabbert was very disappointing this year expected better 

I personally think Marcus is good enough but who knows what they will do for sure they will find a QB a little better.    It’s twlling that the first play from scrimage by the O was wild cat

also we had 3 offensive plays tied game 16 offensive plays were we only trailed by a TD.  Two first half drives 1 fourth qtr drive  

IMO this wasn’t Luck so much as their offensive line dominated us and our secondary struggled a lot with coverage and OL was overwhelmed  because they didn’t fear us throwing the ball at all

1 hour ago, dtait93 said:

Was a crazy ride this year fellas. Sucks that it’s over, but it’s only fitting for the season to end on such a weird note with the Marcus nerve thing after it got off to an even weirder start with that 7 hour game and all the injuries we suffered during it. The year started with rain and ended with rain and that’s just the story of the 2018-19 Titans...it genuinely felt like there was a black cloud hovering over our heads the entire year.

But yeah what a weird *** season. Now that I’m thinking about it, I’m actually kinda glad that it’s over and we can just take a step back and breathe and assess. It felt like we were trying to fix everything with duct tape the entire year when in reality we needed new parts and retooling. It was bound to fall apart eventually and of course it was Andrew Luck that ended up being the straw that broke the camels back. I was looking at some of the guys we were trying to make things happen with on offense in the second half...Pruitt, Firkser, Jennings, Batson, Gabbert...and it wasn’t like we were just relying on those guys for this game, we were counting on them for a bunch of games all throughout the season. Unbelievable we somehow managed a winning record and were only down 1 score in the 4th quarter of this game with a chance to win it and somehow be in the playoffs. Gotta give Vrabel a lot of credit. He did an absolute hell of a job for his first year. 

This 100% Coaches did a hell of a job for us to be down 7 with the ball midway through the 4th with all the injuries we had. Can't wait to see what we do in FA and the draft, and hope we have a relatively healthy year next year. With LaFleur hopefully staying, I am excited to see what these guys can do their 2nd year in the system.

Archived