The Biggest Emerging NFL Star at Every Position in 2017

Farsendor1

Mariota is the QB. 

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2728353-the-biggest-emerging-nfl-star-at-every-position-in-2017?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

Momentum is also on Mariota's side. He took a big step forward before breaking his leg late last season, while Winston's interception rate rose in his sophomore campaign. 

Pretty solid list and can't argue too hard about some of the players picked. Personally I like Crowell to breakout at RB behind that offensive and if they can get just average QB play (which is asking a lot between Osweiler and Kessler and rookie QB in Kizer).

WR wise I feel like Hill already broke out last year, but I can't argue with the choice there because he is now going to be #1 in the offense. Michael Thomas is the most intriguing to me because now Cooks is gone and Thomas is going to be getting #1 WR attention like Hill. Will be curious to see how they handle it.

Also funny they have Lewan as an honorable mention for a breakout. I feel like he has already "broken out" and is one of the better LTs in the game.

26 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Lewan has already broken out and if he hasn't, he should be #1 on that list. Also I'll homer it up and take Byard over both Neal and Jones at safety. Call me crazy, but I expect big things out out of Byard. One of the best safeties in the league imo.

Lewan mention didn't make any sense to me. He broke out last year and should have gotten more recognition. 

Archived