Bills @ Pats

bigbadbuff23835

16 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

LOL Just kidding we have no WR's and our defense is always garbage against the run in December. 

I still like Foster. No clue about Zay one week i like him the next week i can’t stand him. Everyone else on offense, besides Josh can go f themselves.

Also, McDermott does a great job of keeping the team together, and having the locker room fight for him, but he just does some dumb **** during the game. Has no balls what so ever, and sucks at challenges.

20 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

I still like Foster. No clue about Zay one week i like him the next week i can’t stand him. Everyone else on offense, besides Josh can go f themselves.

Also, McDermott does a great job of keeping the team together, and having the locker room fight for him, but he just does some dumb **** during the game. Has no balls what so ever, and sucks at challenges.

I like Foster too and it was fun to see him beat Gilmore even though they couldn't connect. But If Foster is anything more than our #3 going into next season its a failure by the front office IMO.

The Bills should get a veteran like Golden Tate or Tyrell Williams and go after one of those young studs in the draft. I'm with you on Zay. Guy just doesn't exist for like 3 quarters at a time. McDermott unfortunately learned from two of the worst at time management and HC decisions in Andy Reid and soon to be fired Ron Rivera. Hopefully he spends time self scouting this off-season and is better in year 3. I'll give him a pass only being a HC for 31 games but it needs to change next year for sure.

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

I like Foster too and it was fun to see him beat Gilmore even though they couldn't connect. But If Foster is anything more than our #3 going into next season its a failure by the front office IMO.

The Bills should get a veteran like Golden Tate or Tyrell Williams and go after one of those young studs in the draft. I'm with you on Zay. Guy just doesn't exist for like 3 quarters at a time. McDermott unfortunately learned from two of the worst at time management and HC decisions in Andy Reid and soon to be fired Ron Rivera. Hopefully he spends time self scouting this off-season and is better in year 3. I'll give him a pass only being a HC for 31 games but it needs to change next year for sure.

Tyrell Williams is trash. No thanks. Tate probably too pricey and i don’t think he’s a good fit with Allen.

13 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Tyrell Williams is trash. No thanks. Tate probably too pricey and i don’t think he’s a good fit with Allen.

Don't agree at all about Williams. 

Also Tate can make tough catches over the middle, something we haven't seen since ...Moulds probably. I think he would be a perfect fit with Allen tbh. 

2 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Don't agree at all about Williams. 

Also Tate can make tough catches over the middle, something we haven't seen since ...Moulds probably. I think he would be a perfect fit with Allen tbh. 

Williams already drops a lot of balls. If you give him someone who throws primarily rockets, I’d be concerned. And i like Tate, i just know Josh struggles on this short to medium routes which is where Tate excels. Who knows though, magbe he could help Josh in that area. I like him enough as a player that i would be happy if we signed him.

This is the type of games that make feel adverse to being all in on McDermott. So many questionable decisions and another game where our defense just doesn't really show up. He gets so much more out of his player than their talent level but there are still so many things that he needs to improve on.

Archived