Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bigbadbuff23835

Bills @ Pats

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

McDermott is a spineless POS

And it cost us. Maybe if we don't puss out and punt a bunch we could have scored again and mounted a comebaxk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

I got a weirdly good feeling about today. Bills will be playing so loose and following Josh example.

Also Charles Clay is inactive xD

LOL Just kidding we have no WR's and our defense is always garbage against the run in December. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

LOL Just kidding we have no WR's and our defense is always garbage against the run in December. 

I still like Foster. No clue about Zay one week i like him the next week i can’t stand him. Everyone else on offense, besides Josh can go f themselves.

Also, McDermott does a great job of keeping the team together, and having the locker room fight for him, but he just does some dumb **** during the game. Has no balls what so ever, and sucks at challenges.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

I still like Foster. No clue about Zay one week i like him the next week i can’t stand him. Everyone else on offense, besides Josh can go f themselves.

Also, McDermott does a great job of keeping the team together, and having the locker room fight for him, but he just does some dumb **** during the game. Has no balls what so ever, and sucks at challenges.

I like Foster too and it was fun to see him beat Gilmore even though they couldn't connect. But If Foster is anything more than our #3 going into next season its a failure by the front office IMO.

The Bills should get a veteran like Golden Tate or Tyrell Williams and go after one of those young studs in the draft. I'm with you on Zay. Guy just doesn't exist for like 3 quarters at a time. McDermott unfortunately learned from two of the worst at time management and HC decisions in Andy Reid and soon to be fired Ron Rivera. Hopefully he spends time self scouting this off-season and is better in year 3. I'll give him a pass only being a HC for 31 games but it needs to change next year for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

And now the Pats get a god damn bye week. I really do hate the NFL.

They can't beat a real team anyway. I can see the Ravens or Chargers knocking them off in Foxborough no problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

I like Foster too and it was fun to see him beat Gilmore even though they couldn't connect. But If Foster is anything more than our #3 going into next season its a failure by the front office IMO.

The Bills should get a veteran like Golden Tate or Tyrell Williams and go after one of those young studs in the draft. I'm with you on Zay. Guy just doesn't exist for like 3 quarters at a time. McDermott unfortunately learned from two of the worst at time management and HC decisions in Andy Reid and soon to be fired Ron Rivera. Hopefully he spends time self scouting this off-season and is better in year 3. I'll give him a pass only being a HC for 31 games but it needs to change next year for sure.

Tyrell Williams is trash. No thanks. Tate probably too pricey and i don’t think he’s a good fit with Allen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Tyrell Williams is trash. No thanks. Tate probably too pricey and i don’t think he’s a good fit with Allen.

Don't agree at all about Williams. 

Also Tate can make tough catches over the middle, something we haven't seen since ...Moulds probably. I think he would be a perfect fit with Allen tbh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Don't agree at all about Williams. 

Also Tate can make tough catches over the middle, something we haven't seen since ...Moulds probably. I think he would be a perfect fit with Allen tbh. 

Williams already drops a lot of balls. If you give him someone who throws primarily rockets, I’d be concerned. And i like Tate, i just know Josh struggles on this short to medium routes which is where Tate excels. Who knows though, magbe he could help Josh in that area. I like him enough as a player that i would be happy if we signed him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the type of games that make feel adverse to being all in on McDermott. So many questionable decisions and another game where our defense just doesn't really show up. He gets so much more out of his player than their talent level but there are still so many things that he needs to improve on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×