Week 16: Jaguars @ Dolphins: Who Cares at This Point...

.Buzz

Just now, .Buzz said:

I would be beyond shocked if we knocked off Houston, especially after a heartbreaking loss the week prior.

I mean I’d be shocked enough if the Titans beat the Colts without Casey, Ryan, and possibly with Gabbert leading the way but I need anything to cheer for at this point. Need an elite defensive performance from you guys next week and for your offense to not suck.

7 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I mean I’d be shocked enough if the Titans beat the Colts without Casey, Ryan, and possibly with Gabbert leading the way but I need anything to cheer for at this point. Need an elite defensive performance from you guys next week and for your offense to not suck.

Sorry pal.  I think you're looking in the wrong place for that.

53 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

True indeed forgot about DC and Denver

If Tyree Jackson comes out this year I’d hate to see that kid develop behind Brady for a year or 2 he could be a steal rounds 2-4 if he declares.

There are a few of those potential Day2 types that i could see being a threat down the road if they land in a place like New England.  Like, i could see a guy like Brett Rypien being Garoppolo all over again, but actually lining up with Brady retiring this time.  xD

Tyree Jackson, if he even comes out this year, i'm still not really sure on.  I'm not convinced he's going to be able to quicken everything up mentally and physically enough to be a real top-tier NFL quarterback.  He just seems very Paxton Lynch-y to me.

In any case...there are a number of kinda "stealth" teams that could be in the QB market that might not be immediately expected because they've got "The Guy" for the time being, but might be looking toward the future or whatever else comes up.

I will say I’d much rather have the season we had this year than the season the Steelers about to finish with. I always said I want my team to be at least competitive.. 8-8 type season.. but I’d feel like crap if I went to sleep tonight as a Steelers fan 😂. I’d be infuriated.

8 minutes ago, Speedyg said:

So, Blake is back...lmao

Because they brought him off the bench for Kessler when our offense was atrocious and couldn't block your going to cling to this as him still being here and our starter next year up until he's cut as all the reports have shown aren't you?

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Because they brought him off the bench for Kessler when our offense was atrocious and couldn't block your going to cling to this as him still being here and our starter next year up until he's cut as all the reports have shown aren't you?

Because the national media reports KNOWS about the Jaguars really well right?

Those guys make crap up and don't really care about the Jaguars and just regurgitate random crap from all over the net.

If you believed everything the national media "reports" have said about the Jags, we would have moved to LA 3x, London 2x, Ramsey to be traded, a "cleaning house" is happening but also that Tom and Doug are expected to be back. Those same reports also said Blake has played his last game as a Jaguar.

So..uh, just exactly how accurate are these "reports"?

Not at all.

8 hours ago, Speedyg said:

Because the national media reports KNOWS about the Jaguars really well right?

Those guys make crap up and don't really care about the Jaguars and just regurgitate random crap from all over the net.

If you believed everything the national media "reports" have said about the Jags, we would have moved to LA 3x, London 2x, Ramsey to be traded, a "cleaning house" is happening but also that Tom and Doug are expected to be back. Those same reports also said Blake has played his last game as a Jaguar.

So..uh, just exactly how accurate are these "reports"?

Not at all.

Lol, what? If this was La Canfora than sure, but Rappaport/Schefter and co. definitely know what they're talking about. These are the guys who break everything that happens with this team, not local guys.

But yeah, the guy we benched midseason for a guy named Cody Kessler is the guy we will trot back out there next year as the starter. Makes a whole lot of sense to bench a guy and than give him his starting job back the following year. That happens all the time.

Archived