Nearly ideal mock on fanspeak

Magnus-Viktor

24: R1P24 LB DEVIN WHITE LSU - a WR with serious range to replace Shazier finally
56: R2P24 CB TRAYVON MULLEN CLEMSON - a 6'1" CB with good athleticism
87: R3P23 TE T.J. HOCKENSON IOWA - the best TE in football (aware proves it), & my personal favorite in this draft too at the moment
126: R4P24 RB DAVID MONTGOMERY IOWA STATE - a good all around back, but not too dynamic with speed - one pundit called him a more shifty James Connor, or a less dynamic Saquon Barkley
177: R6P2 LB TROY DYE OREGON - another really athletic LB
198: R6P23 WR TERRY GODWIN GEORGIA - a good all around WR who can't stay healthy
226: R7P10 LUKAS DENIS BOSTON COLLEGE - an undersized, deep centerfielder type S who isn't a tackler, just coverage guy

I would throw in Blace Brown CB, Joey Alfieri LB, Ulysees Gilber III LB, Chase Hansen LB/S & Drue Tranquill LB as UDFAs.  

I almost took Antoine Wesley, 6'5" WR for Texas Tech in 4 instead of Montgomery.  Parris Campbell and Trevon Diggs as well.  I would've taken Diggs, but was trying to be more realistic here, and I don't think he comes out and slides to 4.  Same thing with Trey Adams from Washington being available in 6, even though he said he was going back to school so he won't even be in the draft.

I drafted on fanspeak using the same rankings I assume you did, and took...

LB  D.White, LSU (no way he slides this far)

CB T.Mullen, Clem

CB A.Oruwariye, PSU

RB D.Montgomery, ISU (No way he slides this far)

OLB  D.Walker, Georgia

OG  D.Williams, MIss St

OLB C.Granderson, WYO

This one would work too.  Sucks I missed out on Hockenson in 3 this time around though.  

1--19Josh Allen, Edge, Kentucky

2--19Travyon Mullen, CB, Clemson

3--19 Amani Oruwariye, CB, Penn State

4--19Jalen Jelks, Edge, Oregon

6--4Troy Dye, LB, Oregon

6--18Mitch Hyatt, OL, Clemson

7--10 Terry Godwin, WR, Georgia

7 hours ago, Magnus-Viktor said:

This one would work too.  Sucks I missed out on Hockenson in 3 this time around though.  

1--19Josh Allen, Edge, Kentucky

2--19Travyon Mullen, CB, Clemson

3--19 Amani Oruwariye, CB, Penn State

4--19Jalen Jelks, Edge, Oregon

6--4Troy Dye, LB, Oregon

6--18Mitch Hyatt, OL, Clemson

7--10 Terry Godwin, WR, Georgia

1st one more plausible...Steelers won’t ignore offense like this...TE/speed RB/IOL all possibilities.

20 minutes ago, warfelg said:

@Magnus-Viktor, I love these, and my issue isn’t even your fault, but where the site has some of these guys ranked us a little unrealistic. 

Agreed, but some of these guys actually do fall, or go way earlier than expected, on draft day.  So I just take it with a grain of salt, and go with what is available.  It's more realistic than being that guy who makes these ridiculous mocks up with 1st rounders in 5 just because I wanted it to be so lol.  

Josh Allen will not fall out of the top 10 unless he blows out his knee but it is great.  White will go in the top 15.

They have not graded the players past the 2nd round so all players past round 3 are A+

Here is my "A" draft

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 29: White, Devin, ILB, LSU (A+)
Round 2 Pick 29: Walker, DAndre, OLB, Georgia (A)
Round 3 Pick 28: Montgomery, David, RB, Iowa State (A+)
Round 4 Pick 29: Thompson, Jalen, FS, Washington State (A+)
Round 6 Pick 3: Johnson, Isaiah, CB, Houston (A+)
Round 6 Pick 28: Powers, Ben, OG, Oklahoma (A+)
Round 7 Pick 8: Russell, Dontavius, DT, Auburn (A+)

6 minutes ago, Magnus-Viktor said:

Agreed, but some of these guys actually do fall, or go way earlier than expected, on draft day.  So I just take it with a grain of salt, and go with what is available.  It's more realistic than being that guy who makes these ridiculous mocks up with 1st rounders in 5 just because I wanted it to be so lol.  

Touché. Like I said, my issue with most of these isn’t even the fault of the person doing them. Like Amani Oruwariye is a 1st round guy and so is Trayvon Mullen. 

1 minute ago, warfelg said:

Touché. Like I said, my issue with most of these isn’t even the fault of the person doing them. Like Amani Oruwariye is a 1st round guy and so is Trayvon Mullen. 

I agree with those type of things being common, but SOMEONE has to fall, just as in real life on draft day.  Right now it's way too early in the process for those guys to be slotted even close to what they'll be in the end.  After the combine they should be much more accurate.

11 hours ago, Magnus-Viktor said:

Before the draft even starts get rid of Tomlin.  Keep the OL and WRs coach and can the rest.

I am one that has been a critic of tomlin, but in reality he won't get fired because that's rooney. Colbert, his kid and the drafting regime needs to be changed.   I agree the coaches have been a disappointment, but unless tomlin goes, they are here too. They can credit porter with how Watt is doing so good, but hope to forget that he was better than dupree from day 1 for some reason. 

8 minutes ago, jebrick said:

I like Amani Oruwariye .  He is an early 2nd round pick

If he is a legit starting CB that can cover, that's all good, but colbert always has other ideas than what we want.  Everyone talked about the loss of shazier and there was evans ready to be taken and colbert let evens go to the titans. Instead he drafts a player that many said was a RD3 pick 

Archived