Steelers vs. Saints GDT

MOSteelers56

4 minutes ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

Stop turtiling with a damn 4 pt lead after scoring on 4 straight drives!!!

Bring in a cold RB in Ridley who has fumbling issues for obvious run play???

Yeah this is something I have an issue with Samuels earned the right to just run the ball whenever we need somebody to run the ball Ridley needs to become effective immediately I don't give a crap whether we only have one running back on the roster for one running back and another running back who came off the practice squad Ridley needs to be gone

The other thing I have a problem with is that Boswell has seemingly gotten it together he kicked successfully one field goal and each of his extra points he nailed a 48-yarder last week but yes granted he did miss one but at the end of the day our defense end poor ball security negated him the opportunity to take us into overtime although if I'm being honest I don't think we would have won in overtime

2 minutes ago, August4th said:

I think they were going to go for it if Ridley didn't fumble it ..only way I can see them justifying that formation they used

Honestly I absolutely agree had he not fumbled it I absolutely could have seen a quarterback sneak there now to be honest I thought the referee is gave us a really poor spot. The broadcasters said it was going to be 3rd and inches and then all the sudden it became 3rd and 2. Something wasn't right there. I don't necessarily usually mind of the aggressive nature but in a game we absolutely had to win the risks that were being taken where are very unnecessary

2 minutes ago, August4th said:

I'm oddly over this game already...maybe I'm numb to the heartbreaking loses from this year lol

I'm sure you're just like me you're glad at least a little bit that the season is actually over for us. And I don't mean that in a anti-fan way. But there is a really really slim chance that we actually make the playoffs and I agree completely that you don't deserve to.

5 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I'm sure you're just like me you're glad at least a little bit that the season is actually over for us. And I don't mean that in a anti-fan way. But there is a really really slim chance that we actually make the playoffs and I agree completely that you don't deserve to.

yeah..all I see is a heartbreaking playoff lose with this team if they get in

this just not the yr, but it sucks to waste a yr like this with ben career coming towards a end...I think our window will still be open in 2019 but after that IDK

4 minutes ago, muncher said:

another tomlin choke job.

tomlin lovers, enjoy your  always above .500 regular season record.

Stfu.

This loss doesnt support your agenda. You are nothing more than a wannabe steelers fan. Mike Tomlin did not joking this game he didn't coach perfectly and frankly he was out coached but honestly at the end of the day he isn't the one making or not making the plays on the field the defense had a lot to do with this loss and so did the turnovers

As much as I hate to say this I really hope Baltimore wins next week and I hope people don't think that I am trying to cheer against Pittsburgh or be a negative type fan that's not what I'm doing at all but the reason I say this is because if we don't make the playoffs the front office in Mooresville the owners have no excuse for choosing to ignore the failure and no excuse for not making changes.

34 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

On the referees. Dave Brian talked about this earlier in the week this officiating crew has only called 36% of their penalties against the home team. It was already predicted that we would lose the penalty battle the fact that they called a pointless personal foul at the end of the game to me was nothing more than them trying to make an argument for being fair about the officiating. Having said that that is not why we lost and anyone who thinks so should go back and watch that game the offense carried this team today however the 4th Down fake decision was stupid and the fumble by both Ridley and JuJu was absolutely unacceptable. I know War said I jinxed the team by stating what I said the final score would be but I don't feel that way I feel that the defense dropped the ball when it mattered most and the narrative that has been there all season with our inability to come up with turnovers is what ultimately cost us the game because once again we were the team committing the turnovers. I feel very strongly that someone on the offensive side of the ball should get fired. Who I don't know. Defensively the linebackers coaches and Keith Butler assuming that Baltimore wins next week are as good as gone. Danny Smith is as good as gone. And in my opinion Kevin Colbert should also be fired along with his entire scouting Department

how does one convert should to would to will?  I agree with he changes especially colbert. Tomlin failed this team more than anyone outside of bos and butler.  RD1 picks of burns and edmunds weren't a part of this game, that is bad drafting and that is colbert.  It wouldn't hurt my feelings if they cleaned house and just kept Munchak. What an epic fail this season was if the team doesn't make the playoffs and win a few games. One and done isn't good, but not making is really bad.

Archived