Sign in to follow this  
Warhorse

Colts Titans

Well, we still have a chance to get in. We have to win this game, and get some help. We have some very needed defenders ailing, Geathers and Walker. not sure what their status is for the game. In all, the season has been a success, considering we were ranked 32 at the start. Sure would like to get a shot though....

Edited by Warhorse

I’m almost certain this game gets flexed to Sunday Night Football. 

Rooting for New Orleans to beat Pittsburgh to give us the advantage for the 6th seed. 

1 hour ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

I’m almost certain this game gets flexed to Sunday Night Football. 

Rooting for New Orleans to beat Pittsburgh to give us the advantage for the 6th seed. 

Yep...tied up right now. 

1 hour ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

it Houston loses next week to Jacksonville then the winner of this game is AFC South Champions 

Wow

WELP here we go boys! Not gonna say good luck  but umm enjoy the game next week! Wish Marcus hadn't of got hurt but two hot teams in primetime. Playoffs start Sunday night! :D 

12 hours ago, VY-FTW said:

WELP here we go boys! Not gonna say good luck  but umm enjoy the game next week! Wish Marcus hadn't of got hurt but two hot teams in primetime. Playoffs start Sunday night! :D 

I think this game will be tough....hard nosed football. No injuries for either team, please!

Sunday Night Football. Primetime!

Win and we're in. Titans will be tough but I believe in this team and in Frank Reich's gameplan.

Who would've thought this time last season we'd be in with a chance of clinching a playoff spot. Andrew Luck has been just as awesome as we'd hoped he'd be and Frank Reich has been a great HC. Let's go out and do it. 

Ryan Kelly and Reece Fountain are ruled out 

There are a few people listed as questionable that I expect to play; Hilton and Ebron (he is practicing and is just waiting for clearance from conc. protocol)