We're picking at five

bucsfan333

5 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

So does Koetter start Griffin.  If the Glazers want Winston to return, if he gets seriously hurt over a meaningless game, then what?

We tanked the New Orleans game to draft Winston. It would be funny if we tanked what is possibly Jameis' last game by benching him. 😂

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

We tanked the New Orleans game to draft Winston. It would be funny if we tanked what is possibly Jameis' last game by benching him. 😂

I kind of seeing it happening because why get Griffin reps as the back up now.  If it s all about wins as Koetter has mentioned, no doubt Fitz is a better option then Griffin.  Plus, I think the debate is over, Winston is coming back because the Glazers want it to happen.  

2 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I kind of seeing it happening because why get Griffin reps as the back up now.  If it s all about wins as Koetter has mentioned, no doubt Fitz is a better option then Griffin.  Plus, I think the debate is over, Winston is coming back because the Glazers want it to happen.  

PR and Stroud are both saying Jameis is gonna stick around. No reason to believe he won't. Both seem to be pretty in touch with the goings on inside One Buc.

I don't get the point of the Griff/Fitz switch. It doesn't change anything.

Even if the Jets win, I don't think we could pass them at four due to SOS. They're at .508 and we're at .521. The Lions beating the Packers would only weaken their SOS so we wouldn't be able to move up. Unless wins from the Broncos, Jags, and Texans and losses from Cowboys, Redskins, and Bengals was enough to swing it. 

28 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Even if the Jets win, I don't think we could pass them at four due to SOS. They're at .508 and we're at .521. The Lions beating the Packers would only weaken their SOS so we wouldn't be able to move up. Unless wins from the Broncos, Jags, and Texans and losses from Cowboys, Redskins, and Bengals was enough to swing it. 

If they maintain 6 or better, good chance at least one of Jonah, Allen, or Oliver falls. I was okay winning last season against NO, not this year 

Sit Winston, IR Evans and JPP and get this done.

Archived