We're picking at five

bucsfan333

I’m not as up for a 3-4 now that JPP and Nassib have played well this year, but if we switch does anyone think JPP won’t be able to play in the 3-4 or Vea will be a poor 3-4 NT with his potential limited?

The reason why I started posting in here was to say I think Josh Allen becomes a real target at 5 if we switch to 3-4 with Jaylon Ferguson being a target in the top of the 3rd.

CJ Mosley would have to be a free agent target as well.

2 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

I’m not as up for a 3-4 now that JPP and Nassib have played well this year, but if we switch does anyone think JPP won’t be able to play in the 3-4 or Vea will be a poor 3-4 NT with his potential limited?

The reason why I started posting in here was to say I think Josh Allen becomes a real target at 5 if we switch to 3-4 with Jaylon Ferguson being a target in the top of the 3rd.

CJ Mosley would have to be a free agent target as well.

With Licht retained doubt they go 3-4.  Also, I would be stunned if they draft a QB before day 3.  Licht is riding and dying with Jameis.  He can t afford to use a premium pick on a player who you hope doesn t play.

Hope there is a bidding war dor Haskins.  I don t even care if the Bucs can t pull off the trade, just want as many options at 5 as possible.

2 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

With Licht retained doubt they go 3-4.  Also, I would be stunned if they draft a QB before day 3.  Licht is riding and dying with Jameis.  He can t afford to use a premium pick on a player who you hope doesn t play.

Hope there is a bidding war dor Haskins.  I don t even care if the Bucs can t pull off the trade, just want as many options at 5 as possible.

If Licht is good at anything it’s working the draft board. Wonder if we got Arians and if he brought Bowles if they’d keep a 4-3 base? Lot of if’s but this is the time of year for it...

1 hour ago, deuces22wild said:

I have zero interest in trading back.

That's been the MO for Licht though. Trade back to get more picks and move all over. 

With there only being two potential QBs worth a **** in this draft, and the first team needing one picking behind us, I've gotta believe a trade back is most likely.

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

That's been the MO for Licht though. Trade back to get more picks and move all over. 

With there only being two potential QBs worth a **** in this draft, and the first team needing one picking behind us, I've gotta believe a trade back is most likely.

Depends on where we trade back to, what we get, and who is on he board. If there is a blue chip player who you really like available, like the Broncos had with Chubb last year, no trade back is worth it. So I guess I’m saying “it’ll depend.”

Archived