OROY

pnies20

13 hours ago, Forge said:

Plus, we'll no doubt get the most epic crotch grab ever directed  at barkley for winning the award when these two teams play each other in 2020 and Baker throws the winning touchdown. 

If our defense doesn't get better by then, Baker will throw the winning touchdown in the second quarter and get to do all the crotch-grabbing he wants on the sideline when he gets to rest in the 2nd half.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Baker had more passing TD’s, yards and wins this past season than Goff, Mahomes, Rodgers, and Rivers combined in their rookie years.

What’s next?

Baker threw more TD passes in one season than any of the following HOFers combined:

1. Adrian Peterson

2. Lawrence Taylor

3. Jim Brown

4. Jerry Rice

5. Randy Moss

6. Terrell Owens

7. Tony Boselli

8. Reggie White

9. Deion Sanders

10. Walter Payton

That's a crazy list of who's who up there and Baker threw for more TD's than every. single. one. COMBINED!    IN HIS ROOKIE SEASON!!!!!

He's clearly on pace to become the greatest football player that ever lived and if you disagree, it's probably because you saw him burying your moms face into a pillow.

The thing about Barkley and Mayfield that separates them is the impact on games.  Mayfield had a far larger impact on games - He's a QB, so that's part of the reason, but he single-handedly changed for fortunes for the Browns.  They sucked with Tyrod Taylor. 

Both Barkley and Mayfield have amazing numbers.  Mayfield broke a lot of rookie QB records and you have to consider the fact that he only started 13 games.  I think both guys deserve the award and this year more than any should be a co-OROY, but if only one guy has to win it, it should be Mayfield.

9 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Baker had more passing TD’s, yards and wins this past season than Goff, Mahomes, Rodgers, and Rivers combined in their rookie years.

What’s next?

Goff was terrible his rookie season. Mahomes Rodgers and Rivers all hardly even played. This is a meme post right?

Just now, Danger said:

Goff was terrible his rookie season. Mahomes Rodgers and Rivers all hardly even played. This is a meme post right?

Yes, we’re having a little fun.  

If Barkley was competing with Zeke for the award your comparison would be relevant, but he’s not... so we created a couple of other irrelevant statistical comparisons.

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If Barkley was competing with Zeke for the award your comparison would be relevant, but he’s not... so we created a couple of other irrelevant statistical comparisons.

WE? Image result for jeffrey lebowski

I hope you meant the ROYAL "we." Because my post is historically accurate and quite amazing actually.

Yes, we’re having a little fun.  

Nope. I'm just giving pieces of evidence to support my guy Barkley. Barkley was the best RB in the league this season. Baker was an average QB. Giving it to Baker just proves that this is another QB Shill award.

NFL Broken Tackles leaders:
1. SaQuon Barkley - 94
2. Christian McCaffery - 62

4 minutes ago, Danger said:

Nope. I'm just giving pieces of evidence to support my guy Barkley. Barkley was the best RB in the league this season. Baker was an average QB. Giving it to Baker just proves that this is another QB Shill award.

NFL Broken Tackles leaders:
1. SaQuon Barkley - 94
2. Christian McCaffery - 62

So let’s try this..

Let’s assume there was a rookie kicker who went out and had the single greatest statistical season EVER for a kicker.  

Let’s also assume that same year there’s a QB who, for the last half of the season, played at an elite level and broke records in his own right.

Who’s your rookie of the year?

So let’s try this..

Let’s assume there was a rookie kicker who went out and had the single greatest statistical season EVER for a kicker.  

Let’s also assume that same year there’s a QB who, for the last half of the season, played at an elite level and broke records in his own right.

Who’s your rookie of the year?

Wow Captain Strawman. 

I'm sure if Barkley was the Brown and Mayfield the Giant you'd be all for Barkley with the same exact numbers. Convenient application for your bias.

Archived