My off season wish list!

Golfman

Coaching: I don't have a favorite but heard something on the game today. Last time we had an interim coach we hired Lombardi. Here is hoping history repeats itself. 

Our free agents: Keep Breeland, Wilkerson and Ryan if the price is right, otherwise, none of them come back.

Cuts: Tramon, Bulaga and Graham. I'm completely willing to assume this not may happen, but those are positions that have to be upgraded. The most pathetic thing(s) I've seen this year was Graham trying to elevate in the end zone and make a contested catch and Tramon attempting to tackle. Bulaga is a shadow of his former self. We keep most of or all of our free agents with no status to leave. 

Crosby: post draft cut if we address the position. I just don't like this guy and do not think he has what it takes to make kicks in the clutch consistently. I also think he'll be back next year. 

Spriggs: He stays but fully expect he could be a camp cut. 

Free Agents:

David Irving, DE/DT Dallas: Kid has been suspended a few times for off field issues, but he's a interior rush demon when he's on the field. He's been injured most of this year.

Dante Fowler, EDGE, Rams: Clearly he's been a bust for his draft position, but he's a lot better than what we currently have in Perry and Matthews.

. Have been going back and forth on Earl Thomas but a guy on the wrong side of 30 coming off of an Achilles makes me nervous so we pass.

Depending on the cuts we could be more active in free agency. 

Not going to do a mock draft but rather group picks in groups of 3 - 3 - 4 as to positions I'd like addressed. It's way to early to start predicting what rounds these guys will go in. These website experts are never close to the final outcome and neither am I. These groupings are in the order I'd like them taken, but the board may not fall that way. Today's win almost guarantees we don't get a guy like Josh Allen, but it's early in the process. Do we settle for Montez Sweat in round 1? Who knows! 

1a, 1b, 2: EDGE, OT, TE 

3, 4a, 4b: S, Interior OL, CB

5, 6a, 6b, 7: Interior OL, S, RB, K

I'd love to get a WR, but I feel we've got enough talent with Adams, Allison, MVS, St. Brown, Kumerow and Moore (not sold on this kid).

We have 40 mil in cap, the guys you signed used probably 15 of that. Then you cut 3 vets who could he useful next year, so we're probably at 30m left over.

You think a rookie RT and TE are going to be better next year than Graham and Bulaga? I sure don't. I think this roster is worse than what we have now.

6 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

We have 40 mil in cap, the guys you signed used probably 15 of that. Then you cut 3 vets who could he useful next year, so we're probably at 30m left over.

You think a rookie RT and TE are going to be better next year than Graham and Bulaga? I sure don't. I think this roster is worse than what we have now.

Yeah, no first or second round tackle or TE has even been good as a rookie. xD

The production we've gotten out of them is not difficult to replace. Especially how they seem to have gotten worse as the year goes on, but to each their own. 

By the way, I get where you are coming from. McCarthy has had an aversion to playing rookies, so we aren't used to seeing a lot of them play prominent roles since Matthews and Raji. 

Just now, Sasquatch said:

My wish - for everyone here to just chill the Fock out, LOL.  

I get ya, but Packer fans are a passionate bunch. Don't take it personally. Guys had their sites set on getting the ONE guy they really wanted in the draft. Today's win, eliminated that possibility. Been a while since we drafted in the top 6. A loss today and next week and we might have slide into that spot. 

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

I get ya, but Packer fans are a passionate bunch. Don't take it personally. Guys had their sites set on getting the ONE guy they really wanted in the draft. Today's win, eliminated that possibility. Been a while since we drafted in the top 6. A loss today and next week and we might have slide into that spot. 

We fans should know by now that regardless of where we’re picking in the draft, we rarely ever get the guy we’re hoping for anyway, LOL A lot can happen between now and draft day.  People getting hysterical now is just a waste of energy.

7 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Yeah, no first or second round tackle or TE has even been good as a rookie. xD

The production we've gotten out of them is not difficult to replace. Especially how they seem to have gotten worse as the year goes on, but to each their own. 

By the way, I get where you are coming from. McCarthy has had an aversion to playing rookies, so we aren't used to seeing a lot of them play prominent roles since Matthews and Raji. 

Bulaga is one of the top rated pass blocking RTs in the NFL?

Graham has a broken freaking thumb?

6 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Bulaga is one of the top rated pass blocking RTs in the NFL?

Graham has a broken freaking thumb?

By whom and in what year? Are you seriously saying he's been playing anywhere near his normal level of play the second half of the season? He's in serious decline IMO. 

Graham's thumb hasn't been broken all year. Did his broken thumb hinder his ability to jump? That effort in the end zone was laughable. 

EDIT: By the way, the line after the cuts was missing a NOT. I am willing to assume those cut may NOT happen, but I think they should. 

6 minutes ago, Jaire_Island said:

I dont want us to spend premium money on edge since in Pettine’s/Rex defense I guess the premium money should go towards Dline and Secondary.

My Offseason Picks :-

Honeybadger

Henry Anderson

Danny shelton

Let M wilks walk in FA..

Not sure it's a give Pettine is back, I'd be fine if he was. 

7 minutes ago, Jaire_Island said:

I dont want us to spend premium money on edge since in Pettine’s/Rex defense I guess the premium money should go towards Dline and Secondary.

My Offseason Picks :-

Honeybadger

Henry Anderson

Danny shelton

Let M wilks walk in FA..

Wilkerson is going to be a damn bargain. Why move on from him?

One of the worst decesion that TT has taken during his regime was to let Jared Cook go.

Packers offense looked soo good when we have him and confidence of NO12 is all time high.

We never looked that close after his departure. We should have brought him back, but we are niw tied with Jimmy. He looked real real slow...

Archived