My off season wish list!

Golfman

19 minutes ago, Jaire_Island said:

One of the worst decesion that TT has taken during his regime was to let Jared Cook go.

Packers offense looked soo good when we have him and confidence of NO12 is all time high.

We never looked that close after his departure. We should have brought him back, but we are niw tied with Jimmy. He looked real real slow...

Man, nobody has been lionized more since leaving this team than Cook. Go back and look what he did that year and then compare it to Graham this year.

49 minutes ago, Jaire_Island said:

My Offseason Picks :-

Honeybadger

This is the guy I want too. Love the fire and experience he brings. 

I also want one of Jermaine Kearse or Adam Humphries. Neither should break the bank and both are refined route runners that are still young and can grow with the team

56 minutes ago, Jaire_Island said:

One of the worst decesion that TT has taken during his regime was to let Jared Cook go.

Packers offense looked soo good when we have him and confidence of NO12 is all time high.

We never looked that close after his departure. We should have brought him back, but we are niw tied with Jimmy. He looked real real slow...

He's a free agent, sign him then cut Graham or try both?

1 hour ago, Norm said:

I think Alex or someone brought this up but cutting Graham next year is pretty poor as far as money goes isn't it?

We really don't save a notable amount of money, and it's laughable that people think the money we're saving is going to bring similar production.

19 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

We really don't save a notable amount of money, and it's laughable that people think the money we're saving is going to bring similar production.

Yeah exactly, maybe most just aren't aware of how the $$ works on it in detail though

4 hours ago, Jaire_Island said:

I dont want us to spend premium money on edge since in Pettine’s/Rex defense I guess the premium money should go towards Dline and Secondary.

My Offseason Picks :-

Honeybadger

Henry Anderson

Danny shelton

Let M wilks walk in FA..

This incoming draft class is reportedly deep with EDGE players so we should use the draft for that position and FA for others that we didn't address later in this draft.

I think at this juncture, you would have to at least try to bring back Breeland.  The rest of the CBs should be dirt cheap, and a 1-2-3 of King-Alexander-Breeland would be a pretty formidable group.  Wilkerson should also be a value re-sign if Pettine is still around.

I also think it would be a mistake to cut Bulaga, and Graham (like Crosby) if there isn't a replacement in house already.  Graham is the only TE currently under contract for 2019.  Behind Bulaga you have Spriggs, Murphy, an assumed draft selection, and the UDFA types.  I would be more comfortable with Spriggs or a draft pick at RT next season, if I thought we had the starting RG on the roster right now, I hope that we do not.

10 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Man, nobody has been lionized more since leaving this team than Cook. Go back and look what he did that year and then compare it to Graham this year.

Whoever they hire for head coach must change how they use their tight ends.  We do not have tight ends who have the speed and quickness to get open on their own.  Utilize Graham's strengths ... possession type receiver as he is getting older.  

Archived