GDT: Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants

canadaluvsdallas

Image result for dallas cowboys vs new york giants

Locked up the NFC East and now we need to keep our offensive groove going with the added possibility of resting some starters while I continue my Canadian Magic Mojo.

Things to think about right now

• Whats wrong with Tyron Smith? Is he healthy enough to play or do we need to rest him up for this game?
  • Zeke definitely needs to take the time off with him being our offense for 30% recently
  • Dak needs to play well this game to feel loose for the playoffs
  • We need to get our offensive line relatively healthy by playoffs (a must)

p.s. found a cool gif

2 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

He cut down his turnovers. Thats all we were asking for weeks and now everyone wants him to go Mahomes.

Folks we will win but we will win ugly. 

We?

dak had a long stretch with the inability to consistently hit 200 yards in passing, which isn’t much in todays nfl

dak limits the passing game, he doesn’t go deep, is inconsistent , not accurate past 15 yards , no pocket presence

displayed all of that today vs the bucs

he makes the offense one sided, regardless of turnovers 

6 minutes ago, 5x10 said:

We?

dak had a long stretch with the inability to consistently hit 200 yards in passing, which isn’t much in todays nfl

dak limits the passing game, he doesn’t go deep, is inconsistent , not accurate past 15 yards , no pocket presence

displayed all of that today vs the bucs

he makes the offense one sided, regardless of turnovers 

we play with what we have this year and we will bring it into the playoffs

There will be teams that might destroy us and there will be teams that can't match with us

I won't watch Dak lose or win expecting the chiefs offense outta him

Not knowing ourselves is what got us to 3-5. Remember that

2018 Dak is our QB heading into the playoffs. For whatever he is worth , his small contract has afforded us to put talent around him now

42 minutes ago, atran35 said:

Extend Dak? LOL. At this point I would franchise him once and see if he improves which he will NOT. And hopefully his successor is drafted or in FA. 

He has another year on his rookie contract as it is. If he continues to regress in year 4, then we’d have no reason to franchise him. He would’ve regressed year-over-year-over-year. Why pay more to keep getting less?

Archived