GDT: Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants

canadaluvsdallas

5 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

It’s amazing what happens when we stop putting him at RDE and put him at LDE where he spent his entire career at Michigan. He was much more effective because he’s a more natural LDE. 

Still a BUST though. Glad RG came out when he did. 

23 hours ago, D82 said:

Dak's cautious...but he also believes he can throw the team on his back and lead them to victory. You don't seem him sulking on the sideline. Ever.

I will give him credit for that. He always seems to be looking at the playbook and what went right or wrong on the play before.

20 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

I will give him credit for that. He always seems to be looking at the playbook and what went right or wrong on the play before.

That is the reason he still starts. His un-questioned character and integrity has taken control of the franchise. 

On 12/31/2018 at 4:49 AM, atran35 said:

Still a BUST though. Glad RG came out when he did. 

If he can get to be a 10 sack a year guy I will gladly say say he's not a bust. So if he does it next year and the year after that I will say I think we made our money back on that draft pick.

Still hoping we look at Porter Gustin and Jalen Jelks in the draft.

15 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

If he can get to be a 10 sack a year guy I will gladly say say he's not a bust. So if he does it next year and the year after that I will say I think we made our money back on that draft pick.

Still hoping we look at Porter Gustin and Jalen Jelks in the draft.

Im hoping Charlton turns into a Brandon Graham. Not a flashy pass rusher, but just a good solid DE

5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Im hoping Charlton turns into a Brandon Graham. Not a flashy pass rusher, but just a good solid DE

If Taco's career arc is Greg Ellis I'd be pretty content. Brandon Graham wouod be quite good.

8 hours ago, DaBoys said:

He's a Greg Ellis that is lower in the depth chart than the original Greg Ellis

Which in itself is a very good problem to have. He just has to get to that level of consistency that Greg Ellis had. 

Archived