GDT 2018: Week 17 - Cleveland @ Baltimore - FOR THE DIVISION TITLE!!

RavensTillIDie

1 minute ago, Danand said:

oh my god, I buried us so many times, tried to unjinx us so many times. What a game, what an ending, I'd wish we could just finish properly instead of this, I am too old for this

Yeah, same. I'm only 33 but I feel like I'm going to stroke out during these games 😂

On 12/26/2018 at 8:00 AM, Kathouse Sticks said:

Thanks for the civil response.  I appreciate it. I know how these threads can get sometimes.  

I can't respond to all points, but will just touch on some briefly.

For Browns fans, it's about Modell.  It always has been.  Always will be.  He sold us out.

I think your defense is quite good, actually.  In fact, it should be of major concern to the Browns and how to prepare to play against them.  Oh, they worry me, for sure.  But I don't think you can keep relying on them to score each game like they have.  Punt return and fumble TD against the Raiders.  TD against the Chargers.  TD against Atlanta.  Man, that's nice, but you can't count on it.  Your offense is lacking.  Offensively you put up 19 on a bad Falcons defense.  20 against the Raider powerhouse.  And 16 against the Chargers, which was okay, but ultimately may not have been enough.  You guys are winning, and I wish we were in your play-off situation.  But we are not.  All I'm saying is, this Browns team has a good shot against you guys.

Look, we are not going to the play-offs this year.  We could discuss the reasons for that, but we ain't going.  One of you remaining two are.  I don't care which one it is.  It makes no difference to me, although some Browns fans feel strongly one way or the other, I am not that way.  Our only goal is to come in there, play our best, leave with a win, and build on it for next year.  If that means you don't go to the play-offs, that's just how it goes.  If we lose and Pittsburgh misses out, I'm not losing any sleep over that one, either.

I think in order to beat the Ravens, you cannot turn the ball over, and you have to take your best offensive player, which right now is Lamar,  out of his game.  That's up to Gregg Williams to figure out.  I think they should shadow Jackson, sell out to stop the run, and make Jackson beat you with his arm.  And he might.  But, again, as an offense, we cannot turn the ball over.

How many will we score?  I have no idea.  But, this is not the same Browns team you are used to seeing.  Those days are over.  You can see we are playing much better than we were the first time we played you guys, and we are getting better.  The games we used to lose?  We're winning those games now.  We're 5-1 over our last six games.

Your defense has the edge.  Your special teams have the edge.  But we still have a very good chance of coming out of there with a win, in my opinion. 

We shall see.  Thanks again for the courteous response.  Appreciate it.  I'll stop back.  If you win, I'll say good job, see you next year.  If we win, I'll just say good game.  No need for harshness from either side.   Take care and enjoy the game|

This is for DiamondBull. Baltimore won. Nice game. It just wasn’t meant to be. I told you our special teams sucked and a missed field goal was the three points we needed. Until next year...

Just now, brooks1957 said:

Make sure you get the same blind striped shirts next week - they STOLE 10 points from us..........

The fix was in

buuuhuu, the same thing happened to us, they also found some questionable flags and calls to help you out. Nothing was stolen from you in this game.

Just now, DawgX said:

Good game guys. Would have loved to beat you guys but it was definitely entertaining.

Hopefully Baker and Lamar will be having many great battles in the future for AFC North supremacy. B|

This could very easily have been you guys. Again a kicker was the difference. If you guys had Tucker, this could have been your season. Now, find another coach not named Gregg Williams, get Arians for instance, and you guys won't risk being a team other teams don't want to root for.

1 minute ago, brooks1957 said:

Make sure you get the same blind striped shirts next week - they STOLE 10 points from us..........

The fix was in

😂😂

Get the F outta here with that bull-

You guys had one drive/touchdown stolen from you. We had a touchdown robbed from us (Jackson rushing touchdown) and another drive taken from us with a phantom offensive holding penalty on Crabtree from running a slant route. That’s 10 points right there.

So guess what, you still lose. Laters!

Archived