GDT 2018: Week 17 - Cleveland @ Baltimore - FOR THE DIVISION TITLE!!

RavensTillIDie

2 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Hard to believe this is only gonna be our 2nd home playoff game in the Harbaugh era, and the first since the Ray's (and Ed Reed as well though we didn't exactly know it) final home game and the beginning of the 'last ride.' 

3rd I think, won the division in 2011

2 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Hard to believe this is only gonna be our 2nd home playoff game in the Harbaugh era, and the first since the Ray's (and Ed Reed as well though we didn't exactly know it) final home game and the beginning of the 'last ride.' 

It's Ozzie's last ride now.

55 minutes ago, Danand said:

Well, it was a nice season guys, but it went as it has the last couple of years, we will be back next year. Now, draft is so much more fun anyway.

Maybe you can finally stop throwing in the towel early? Just a thought. 

So this was the only game all year I've watched in public, and it just so happens that there was a small pocket of HEAVILY annoying Browns fans at this joint, and boy did it feel amazing when Mosley made that INT and they all went silent. The entire place went quiet (for the most part) right as I yelled "Enjoy the offseason, Baker!".

What a roller coaster of a freaking game. Our defense was either smothering, or just outright pathetic all game long. Our offense, particularly the play calling was a joke in the 4th quarter. We ran the same freaking motion option play no less than 8 times, even Tony Romo knew it was coming. That 3rd down option play call was just GARBAGE.

Then we have the refs....what a bunch of frauds. Literally not a single call against Cleveland all game. Erased multiple TD's for us and stalled numerous drives with god awful calls, then they overturn that incomplete call for Landry?! Just an absolute joke. The most one-sided officiated game I've seen since the Seattle/Pittsburgh Superbowl. I'm so happy we overcame that garbage.

And of course, just as we all thought, it came down to the defense having to make a stop in the most crucial of times. I was 99% sure we were losing that game when they started to move it, and right as well Baker was throwing that slant, I was like "Yep, game over." and then Mosley comes out of goddamn nowhere to make that play. Just unbelievable.

What a game. What a season. This defense is better and different than Pees' groups.

Plus side: Joe Flacco is 100% done here.

Down side: We're about to throw ALL of the money at CJ Mosley after that single play.

6 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Crazy. Just blitz Baker and he's garbage.

I wouldn’t say he’s garbage, but that was definitely the opposite of how our defense has gotten it done this season. We gave up plenty of yards but got the turnovers.

The one thing I’m sure the media will forget is that Lamar dominated the first half as much as Baker dominated the second. But Lamar didn’t turn the ball over quite as much. The only play he did turn it over, he was 3 inches shy of a touchdown.

If the Ravens coaches didn’t show little faith in Lamar we go for it on 3rd down with a pass and then milk the clock on the Browns, possibly get an additional score to put the game out of reach.

1 hour ago, diamondbull424 said:

I wouldn’t say he’s garbage, but that was definitely the opposite of how our defense has gotten it done this season. We gave up plenty of yards but got the turnovers.

The one thing I’m sure the media will forget is that Lamar dominated the first half as much as Baker dominated the second. But Lamar didn’t turn the ball over quite as much. The only play he did turn it over, he was 3 inches shy of a touchdown.

If the Ravens coaches didn’t show little faith in Lamar we go for it on 3rd down with a pass and then milk the clock on the Browns, possibly get an additional score to put the game out of reach.

It was like .25 inches. It was a fluke of a play, tbh. He just pulled back at exactly the wrong time.

1 hour ago, DawgX said:

His stats under pressure this year have been pretty good actually, IIRC.

Both games I've watched of him playing Baltimore this year he poops his pants under pressure, so that's where I got that idea from.

Archived