GDT 2018: Week 17 - Cleveland @ Baltimore - FOR THE DIVISION TITLE!!

RavensTillIDie

3 hours ago, RavensfanRD said:

I wasn't alive yet when the Colts left in the middle of the night, so I can't speak on how Baltimore feels about Irsay. What I can speak on is how the Browns fans (Not all, but some, maybe even a lot) were happy when Art Modell passed away. This is a game, a freakin' game that doesn't have a bearing on anyone's life unless you gamble and take it that far. So after I've seen people get happy that I man died, even after you were able to keep your name, your championships and history, its been ---- the Browns ever since. I hope the misery of losing continues forever. Maybe I'll change my mind one day, but today isn't that day. That just didn't sit well with me.

Far as the game goes, I think the Ravens found their new identity and we're at home. In the first meeting, the Browns and the refs did everything in their power to give the Ravens the win but they didn't take it. But as you said, That was a Hue lead team. Just like this is now a Lamar lead team and they're responding to him. (#FlaccoForeverthou) I'm choosing to believe Weddle when he said this isn't the same Ravens. So I hope the defense doesn't betray Lamar as they've done Flacco in the last 3 years as I believe that will be what it comes down too. I would wish you good luck, but I'd be lying. I hope we blow y'all out and it isn't even close! I will say though, here's to a good clean game.

I was not one of those fans, if that make a difference.  At least we are on the same page on two things.  1) Let's have a good, clean game, and 2) I hope we beat you by 20 points.

5 hours ago, RavensfanRD said:

I wasn't alive yet when the Colts left in the middle of the night, so I can't speak on how Baltimore feels about Irsay. What I can speak on is how the Browns fans (Not all, but some, maybe even a lot) were happy when Art Modell passed away. This is a game, a freakin' game that doesn't have a bearing on anyone's life unless you gamble and take it that far. So after I've seen people get happy that I man died, even after you were able to keep your name, your championships and history, its been ---- the Browns ever since. I hope the misery of losing continues forever. Maybe I'll change my mind one day, but today isn't that day. That just didn't sit well with me.

He died of congestive heart failure at 87 years old, we didn't kill him. We all die. I didn't care one way or the other, I didn't personally know him and his death had no meaning to me either way, it was going to happen. I think he had terrible loyalty and he was a terrible business man and he found a city that would praise him and save him from his debts (temporarily) so he stepped on the people's throats that supported him financially and emotionally for many years.

He ended the relationship, not us. We had and have every right to be bitter. He left us and took all of the kids and gave them to his new "love". Raven fans loathing Browns fans just fuels the disdain towards them. No compassion, only putting blame for what is obvious reasons to me, for those that do it, to cover up the guilt so you take it as far as possible to convince everyone else that there was no wrong doing so maybe one day you will believe it yourself.

The players and coaches don't care though. It's just a game. Browns can't tackle for crap so I'm not predicting a win but a couple Jackson turnovers would be nice and is expected.

51 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

He died of congestive heart failure at 87 years old, we didn't kill him. We all die. I didn't care one way or the other, I didn't personally know him and his death had no meaning to me either way, it was going to happen. I think he had terrible loyalty and he was a terrible business man and he found a city that would praise him and save him from his debts (temporarily) so he stepped on the people's throats that supported him financially and emotionally for many years.

He ended the relationship, not us. We had and have every right to be bitter. He left us and took all of the kids and gave them to his new "love". Raven fans loathing Browns fans just fuels the disdain towards them. No compassion, only putting blame for what is obvious reasons to me, for those that do it, to cover up the guilt so you take it as far as possible to convince everyone else that there was no wrong doing so maybe one day you will believe it yourself.

The players and coaches don't care though. It's just a game. Browns can't tackle for crap so I'm not predicting a win but a couple Jackson turnovers would be nice and is expected.

People die, that's a fact of life. Rejoicing that a person dies because of a football game is not only stupid but pathetic as well. You can be bitter, no arguments there. But to be happy as if he was a serial killer is just stupid.

And sorry if I dont have compassion for the browns who were restored and got to keep everything. Isnt like they told you to build a museum and go on with life. Isnt like you watch Peyton break records that Indy had nothing to do with and claim championships they werent around for. So I hope it fuels the fire. Im glad to set the blaze. No guilt here whatsoever.

And as i said before and will say again, hope the factory of Sadness flame burn on. 

Go Ravens

26 minutes ago, RavensfanRD said:

People die, that's a fact of life. Rejoicing that a person dies because of a football game is not only stupid but pathetic as well. You can be bitter, no arguments there. But to be happy as if he was a serial killer is just stupid.

And sorry if I dont have compassion for the browns who were restored and got to keep everything. Isnt like they told you to build a museum and go on with life. Isnt like you watch Peyton break records that Indy had nothing to do with and claim championships they werent around for. So I hope it fuels the fire. Im glad to set the blaze. No guilt here whatsoever.

And as i said before and will say again, hope the factory of Sadness flame burn on. 

Go Ravens

Keep rooting against us, I understand. A villain would never root for a hero and I don't expect you to.

39 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Keep rooting against us, I understand. A villain would never root for a hero and I don't expect you to.

34 minutes ago, drd23 said:

And the Browns are the hero in this story? icon_lol.gif

30 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

The victim turned hero. Or, trying to turn hero.

tenor.gif?itemid=10314770

So what your saying is that Baker is just playing hero ball?

18 hours ago, RavensfanRD said:

Go Ravens

So, that should be enough to tell you right there, that the NFL knew Modell put it to us, or else EVERYTHING would have come your way.  Name, colors, history, everything, but the NFL saved face, and kept the BROWNS where they should be.  It has taken us years of incompetence, ignorance, bad management, no favors from the NFL, everything, but brother, we are back.  We have a quarterback who has some attitude and HATES to lose.  And, oh, by the way, if you haven't noticed, he's pretty good, too.  We may not win Sunday- We're not SUPPOSED to, we're the BROWNS, after all, for crying out loud, but I will be surprised if it is the rout you hope for.  Fan away, Mayfield and the Browns are ready to extinguish that blaze.  Sunday is getting closer....Go Browns!

16 hours ago, DreamKid said:

Browns fans are just mad Lamar is a better Pocket QB. Its statiscley pruven. Then you factor in LJ8's mobility.... There's 0 debate, Lamar > Baker.

Not here to debate, but rather to just point out a couple of things about Baker:  I provide the following tweets for your reading pleasure:

Mayfield already faced the Ravens' No. 1 defense. He threw for 342 yards in his second-ever start and helped lead his team to an overtime victory.

Baker Mayfield reads the field as sharply as any rookie QB in recent memory.

Sunday should be great game.

Archived