GDT 2018: Week 17 - Cleveland @ Baltimore - FOR THE DIVISION TITLE!!

RavensTillIDie

3 minutes ago, Kathouse Sticks said:

This is for DiamondBull. Baltimore won. Nice game. It just wasn’t meant to be. I told you our special teams sucked and a missed field goal was the three points we needed. Until next year...

Enjoy the off-season.I I've got a new name for Mayfield... 3 pick Baker

Remember guys, most of the Browns fanbase seems like a pretty decent bunch and in all fairness, that fanbase deserves some succes and to talk when their team is in contention after the horrible years they have had to suffer through.

1 minute ago, Danand said:

Remember guys, most of the Browns fanbase seems like a pretty decent bunch and in all fairness, that fanbase deserves some succes and to talk when their team is in contention after the horrible years they have had to suffer through.

That's true.  But why any fan would go into an opposition sub looking for sympathy I have no idea.

3 minutes ago, Kathouse Sticks said:

This is for DiamondBull. Baltimore won. Nice game. It just wasn’t meant to be. I told you our special teams sucked and a missed field goal was the three points we needed. Until next year...

Absolutely. It went similar to how I thought... only Baker was able to put together more touchdown drives than I expected. I knew he would get the job done, but I may have underrated him slightly.

Though to be fair, I also didn’t think we would rush for as many yards as we did. All in all, while it didn’t start how I thought it would (seemingly a blowout), it definitely ended the way I thought it would be (a tight game).

You guys played well, really good and talented football team. See you guys next season.

5 minutes ago, Danand said:

Agreed. Strong fanbase and a very strong showing in this game. 

But, don't come in here with that ref ish. 

Mayfields cockiness gets the best of him. He is a true competitor and a great QB but he wants to be the better of the 2 QBs on the field at any cost. thats what put him down today. he'll be a nightmare for 10+ years. awesome guy, if he can mature and put his team first top 5 in the league and a P.I.T.A. for a looong time. looking forward to years.of him dueling it out with Jackson, hope it'll be a head on head duell when it comes down to passing in clutch situations

Archived