Sign in to follow this  
J_E_T_$

which one of these 3 rookies

which rookie pick for the jets  

21 members have voted

1. 1. The Jets are on the clock - Pick #1 - N Bosa, Pick #2 - Q. Williams, Pick #3 - Ed Oliver

• CB GREEDY WILLIAMS - LSU
    • WR D.K. METCALF - MISSISSIPPI
    • OT JONAH WILLIAMS - ALABAMA
    • EDGE CLELIN FERRELL - CLEMSON
    • track back for extra draft pick but stay in later first round
    • A different player

AS THING STAND NOW WITH THE 2019 DRAFT ORDER

1 CARDS

2 OAKLAND

3 SF 49ers

4 JETS

5 TAMPA BAY

6 BILLS

7 GIANTS

If we keep the # 4 overall pick we could take Jonah Williams ( because of the Shell injury ) or trade down to get that second round pick that we need desperately. The only problem is none of the teams that pick before the Giants,  need a QB. The way it looks now trading down sure don't look good now. The Cards & Oakland will go defensive for sure. I have no idea what the 49ers needs are. Denver is in need of a QB will they be willing to trade up? What if the 49ers take Jonah Williams ? From what  most of the people on our board say there is not a WR in the draft that is worthy of a high first round pick, I guess the same thing could be said about running backs. We are over four months from the draft and we have a dilemma already.

Give me Josh Allen, think he’s gonna be an All-Pro pass rusher at the next level

Trade back. But if forced to pick there I’d go Josh Allen (depending on what we do in FA) or Williams.

I think a trade back to the giants might be a great spot than another trade back. I like to see us pick in the early teens and stock pile picks for the next 2 years with multiply picks in 2019, 2020 and even 2021. I just don't see any great talent this year. I think Bosa is by far the best player and from there on out is a risk. Boss kind of scares me because he just stopped playing.

All I want for Christmas is a second round pick. We need that third receiver to go alone with Anderson & Enunwa, who said he wants to remain a Jet. I don't care if we beg barrow or steal one.

no qb taken, trade it to highest bidder who will have their choice of which ever one they like most

5 hours ago, ekill08x said:

At least this one is good.

Eh I still contend the other one is good as well ... still raw but with time gonna be a good one ... personally think he’s looked way better than Rosen