It's time to commit to Nick / What to do with Foles?

Art_Vandalay

10 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

alot of teammates are coming to Wentz's defense but i keep refreshing Jeffrey's twitter page and disappointed to see he hasn't defended Wentz yet. 

I was pretty sure he was the one complaining about Ertz´s volume of targets earlier this year.

1 minute ago, Broadway Joe said:

I was pretty sure he was the one complaining about Ertz´s volume of targets earlier this year.

If he's the guy then he can go.. Plenty of talent at WR position.. Its incredibly difficult to find a QB of Wentz's talent

22 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

What the hell is with Rams fans in this forum really?

Living in Philadelphia, it's just funny to see Eagles fans insecurities involving their football team. Call it a hobby to ruffle feathers, pun intended.

4 minutes ago, LARams91 said:

Living in Philadelphia, it's just funny to see Eagles fans insecurities involving their football team. Call it a hobby to ruffle feathers, pun intended.

You could call it a hobby, or just call it what it is- trolling.

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I would say this is a non-issue even if he was a selfish egomaniac (which by all accounts before this morning, he was the furthest from that).

That basically describes Tom Brady and Peyton Manning, so I wouldn't care if it was true.

2 hours ago, LARams91 said:

Interesting, after the first quarter yesterday (where Goff's headset wasn't working at all) Goff went on to have one of the better playoff games. Clutch throws at important times in the game. Maybe when Carson stops being mean to his coaches and fellow teammates the Eagles will figure out a way to win the big one with him. But without Foles, not looking likely.

If you came away from yesterdays game thinking Goff won you that game I have no idea what football you were watching.

A blatantly missed PI and an INT caused by the best DL in football won you that game.

Being happy is fine, being delusional isn't.

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

If you came away from yesterdays game thinking Goff won you that game I have no idea what football you were watching.

A blatantly missed PI and an INT caused by the best DL in football won you that game.

Being happy is fine, being delusional isn't.

Goff is easily the reason. His second half demonstrated why he's so great. Outdueled Brees. There were plenty of missed calls against the Saints that were missed, just so happened to get evened out during a crucial time in the game. Not to mention, Saints had plenty of opportunities to put the game away after the fact but couldn't. No use crying over spilt milk

Just now, LARams91 said:

Goff is easily the reason. His second half demonstrated why he's so great. Outdueled Brees. There were plenty of missed calls against the Saints that were missed, just so happened to get evened out during a crucial time in the game. Not to mention, Saints had plenty of opportunities to put the game away after the fact but couldn't. No use crying over spilt milk

I was rooting for the Rams for context.

The Refs were fine that game, saying that the refs favored a team before that missed call is ridiculous. Refs miss calls in every game for both teams. It was a perfectly normal officiated game until that call.

Goff played fine. He was far from the reason the Rams won, especially with how he played in the first half.  The Rams D balled out.

Coming into the Eagles and intentionally trying to start something shows peak maturity though. You can be happy the Rams won while not simultaneously being an dweeb on the internet.

Archived