It's time to commit to Nick / What to do with Foles?

Art_Vandalay

6 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

I guess. I don’t know how he could be considered safe though. Offense was average at best this season. With no real commitment to the run game. 

To be fair we did go through RB's like Matty does Texas 9.

34 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

That is a very plausible trade scenario, since Coughlin has talked about ramsay's antics, think fournette is more realistic tho 

Just what we need.  An injury prone rb.

What we need to do is trade for Ramsay,  then sign Kareem Hunt. 

10 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

That is a very plausible trade scenario, since Coughlin has talked about ramsay's antics, think fournette is more realistic tho 

Fournette has no value like you'd have to trade him and a pick to a team to move him. He's both not good and a locker room cancer.

Yea, we have guys about as bad as Hunt already.

from reports and what was actually in the video... it’s not unforgivable like the Ray Rice thing. Seemed like two aholes being aholes (him and the girls). But who knows

he’ll be back in the league next year.

Him not counting against comp picks makes you think Howie will be very intrigued.

4 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Yea, we have guys about as bad as Hunt already.

from reports and what was actually in the video... it’s not unforgivable like the Ray Rice thing. Seemed like two aholes being aholes (him and the girls). But who knows

he’ll be back in the league next year.

Him not counting against comp picks makes you think Howie will be very intrigued.

They are investigating him for 3 separate incidences at once right now. He’s going to be suspended for most if not all of 2019. I feel like. I kind of look at him the same way I did Mixon a couple years ago. I just don’t want to have hold my nose and root for him. Although I’ve held onto him in my Dynasty League.....

I got no problem kicking the tires on Kareem depending on how the investigation goes?? That's not me or IMO the Eagles condoning DMV or Hitting a Woman, etc, etc,. However lets be real ,this Organization  has had no problem in the past signing and taking on the media backlash on certain players.

This Unfortunately occurs more times then people want to admit. I'd bet numerous high profile Sports Icons (shocked to learn), have done this but not been caught. Once again not justification  but this moral outcry that everyone needs to be Ray Rice'd is absurd to me, sorry.

Someone will sign him, wait 4 gms and reap the benefits of his abilities  "on the field". That I have Zero Doubt!!

Archived