It's time to commit to Nick / What to do with Foles?

Art_Vandalay

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

They are investigating him for 3 separate incidences at once right now. He’s going to be suspended for most if not all of 2019. I feel like. I kind of look at him the same way I did Mixon a couple years ago. I just don’t want to have hold my nose and root for him. Although I’ve held onto him in my Dynasty League.....

Yeah if there is anything there, I'm sure he'll get something.

Meant to frame it as they should do their homework and due diligence on the situation.
They have the lockerroom and staff to take a blow like that.

Ideally they get someone in the draft who we can have for 4 years on a good deal, and don't throw money at the problem. Cause we have to sure up a lot of spots.

3 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah if there is anything there, I'm sure he'll get something.

Meant to frame it as they should do their homework and due diligence on the situation.
They have the lockerroom and staff to take a blow like that.

Ideally they get someone in the draft who we can have for 4 years on a good deal, and don't throw money at the problem. Cause we have to sure up a lot of spots.

If they knew how to draft a good RB, or value one high enough like shady was. They just dont, I'd rather take a flier on hunt and draft a rb preferably love on day 3. I just dont trust the eagles drafting RBs

On 1/25/2019 at 6:57 AM, Nabbs4u said:

I got no problem kicking the tires on Kareem depending on how the investigation goes?? That's not me or IMO the Eagles condoning DMV or Hitting a Woman, etc, etc,. However lets be real ,this Organization  has had no problem in the past signing and taking on the media backlash on certain players.

This Unfortunately occurs more times then people want to admit. I'd bet numerous high profile Sports Icons (shocked to learn), have done this but not been caught. Once again not justification  but this moral outcry that everyone needs to be Ray Rice'd is absurd to me, sorry.

Someone will sign him, wait 4 gms and reap the benefits of his abilities  "on the field". That I have Zero Doubt!!

Just because 'someone will sign him' is no reason to add to the problem. D-bag sports stars get way too many second chances that they don't deserve. 

1 hour ago, ianlewis16 said:

Just because 'someone will sign him' is no reason to add to the problem. D-bag sports stars get way too many second chances that they don't deserve. 

I agree but its what this country USA is built on. If it turns out he's  habitual in beating woman then yes, ban, Ray Rice,  excommunicate his a$$ into oblivion. However if he has changed ( losing your lively hood / job in the NFL potentially making Millions) , why doesn't he deserve a 2nd chance? Because  he's  a spoiled rich athlete?

I guarantee he will think twice about putting his hands on a woman moving forward given what's transpired,  which is a good thing!!! Now if say like Josh Gordon with Weed, nothing changes, then he too after its proven he hasn't  and wont change, should be gone as well.

12 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

Not sure I like just letting Nick walk away. We can win with him and we know there are people who don't like Carson in the locker room. Would rather keep Nick and trade carson for the world.

however I did tell you all it would happen. so we have that. 

1 hour ago, Danger said:

People who want Nick over Carson at Quarterback are akin to flat earthers.

people who think he's just as good are, people who think we are a better team with Nick and the bounty we get for Carson aren't that insane.

Archived