It's time to commit to Nick / What to do with Foles?

Art_Vandalay

56 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

If the eagles win the superbowl we have to make Nick the starter because at that point Nick is a future hall of famer. 

Unfortunately We're probably not going to make the playoffs so his HOF status will have to wait for his next team.

I predict Bears win, but Foles (And Jim Schwartz) blows it. 

I will say this about Nick - he knows how to use our WR's better than Wentz does. I think Wentz will be fine once he's fully healthy, but he definitely wasn't seeing the whole field this year, nor using Alshon like he needs to be used, aka just throw him a fricken jump ball  when he's 1 on 1. Hopefully his poor decision making was a product of his physical health, and all of it improves once Carson is truly healthy. 

21 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I predict Bears win, but Foles (And Jim Schwartz) blows it. 

I will say this about Nick - he knows how to use our WR's better than Wentz does. I think Wentz will be fine once he's fully healthy, but he definitely wasn't seeing the whole field this year, nor using Alshon like he needs to be used, aka just throw him a fricken jump ball  when he's 1 on 1. Hopefully his poor decision making was a product of his physical health, and all of it improves once Carson is truly healthy. 

I saw something where carson and nick actually average similar throws to alshon a game just alshon will catch 7 of 8 from nick and 1 of 8 from carson.

Sorry but I still can't  get over Doug's inability to cater his offense to what Wentz does well when he clearly alters the offense when Nick is inserted.

This is twice where he's done that for Nick. Stop treating Carson like Superman where you think anything  is possible. Learn from Andy's  mistake with McNabb.

Archived