It's time to commit to Nick / What to do with Foles?

Art_Vandalay

I predict that the Vikings will lose to the Bears!

Then Adrian Peterson goes off for about 225 yards on the the Eagles and they end up losing to the Redskins.

Then the Vikings crush the Bears in the wildcard round and then end up winning the next two playoff games by a big margin.

Finally, the Vikings follow the lead of last years' Eagles, and get off the schnide, and FINALLY win it all!

Hey, at least it is something to think about.   ;)

3 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

I predict that the Vikings will lose to the Bears!

Then Adrian Peterson goes off for about 225 yards on the the Eagles and they end up losing to the Redskins.

Then the Vikings crush the Bears in the wildcard round and then end up winning the next two playoff games by a big margin.

Finally, the Vikings follow the lead of last years' Eagles, and get off the schnide, and FINALLY win it all!

Hey, at least it is something to think about.   ;)

That would require Kirk Cousins winning a game that matters. So that is where this all falls apart 

On 12/29/2018 at 12:23 AM, Nabbs4u said:

Sorry but I still can't  get over Doug's inability to cater his offense to what Wentz does well when he clearly alters the offense when Nick is inserted.

This is twice where he's done that for Nick. Stop treating Carson like Superman where you think anything  is possible. Learn from Andy's  mistake with McNabb.

Is it Doug not catering to Carson or Carson not letting it go? I like said I still see RPOs as I did with Carson. Under Carson I saw a lot more under center PA. Yes Doug is a little more balanced in the last 4 weeks or so. I think because the front four of our defense has been a little more consistent. Yeah the back end still has a bunch of nobodies but the way to help them is to dominate TOP. 

2 hours ago, nlesthought said:

Is it Doug not catering to Carson or Carson not letting it go? I like said I still see RPOs as I did with Carson. Under Carson I saw a lot more under center PA. Yes Doug is a little more balanced in the last 4 weeks or so. I think because the front four of our defense has been a little more consistent. Yeah the back end still has a bunch of nobodies but the way to help them is to dominate TOP. 

See I acutally think Rasul, Maddox and LeBlanc are all playing well. So we went from horrific corners to finding 3 that work which is also helping.

16 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

See I acutally think Rasul, Maddox and LeBlanc are all playing well. So we went from horrific corners to finding 3 that work which is also helping.

Maddox and LeBlanc aren't getting torched but I wouldn't say they are a problem. Rasul plays a lot better coming down hill vs the run than in coverage IMO. It helps when the front four is getting pressure. 

Wash - 4 sacks, 8 QB hits

Hou - 4 sacks, 9 QB hits

LAR - 2 sacks, 7 QB hits 

DAL - 3 sacks, 9 QB hits 

2 hours ago, nlesthought said:

Is it Doug not catering to Carson or Carson not letting it go?

This may be attributed to lack of reps during the offseason but he's made some bad reads, the timing hasn't been right, and he has a tendency of zeroing in on Ertz. He'll be better next year but I'm still skeptical of his longevity. If someone is willing to sell the farm with Wentz, I still think we should trade him.

Archived