It's time to commit to Nick / What to do with Foles?

Art_Vandalay

I think Mayock likes Carr...If I'm Howie I'm pressing Denver and Jacksonville. 

Jacksonville isn't going to be able to pay some of those defensive guys in a couple years so they'll be more RW Seahawks than LOB Seahawks

Denver would be ideal for Carson pending what they do at HC. 

5 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

I think Mayock likes Carr...If I'm Howie I'm pressing Denver and Jacksonville. 

Jacksonville isn't going to be able to pay some of those defensive guys in a couple years so they'll be more RW Seahawks than LOB Seahawks

Denver would be ideal for Carson pending what they do at HC. 

those teams dont have what it takes to get carson. Carson is worth like 3 firsts plus.

Just now, nlesthought said:

The jury is still out on Carson, GMs know that. 

Carson completed 69% of his passes had 21 td 7 ints and 3000+ yards passing this year. Most teams would kill for that and here we are complaining that's a bad year for a QB that played like half the games.

There is no jury. Carson wentz is a good QB and only by a stroke of pure luck where a backup QB might make two deep playoff runs is a player of his ilk even available.

Just now, ninjapirate said:

yeah but past trades set the market and every team in the league should want carson. 

I gave you two...

Giants aren't trading within the division unless they're bending us over

Cincy - I can see but their GM isn't too bright. 

Miami - probably won't make a decision until post 6/1 on Tannehill 

3 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Carson completed 69% of his passes had 21 td 7 ints and 3000+ yards passing this year. Most teams would kill for that and here we are complaining that's a bad year for a QB that played like half the games.

There is no jury. Carson wentz is a good QB and only by a stroke of pure luck where a backup QB might make two deep playoff runs is a player of his ilk even available.

A GM only has 1 year to decide if the fit works, why would they mortgage 3 first round picks? 

Archived