Sign in to follow this  
Art_Vandalay

It's time to commit to Nick

13 hours ago, Shoeless said:

To be fair, I don't think anyone in their right mind would just flat-out keep Foles over Wentz lol.

Let me ask you a simple question: Would you rather have...

A.) Wentz, and paying him an insane amount of cap hit dollars for the next 8-10 years

or

B.) Foles for another 6-7 years, (3 or 4) additional 1st round picks, and the money to sign a game-changing RB?

A - Wentz. When completely healthy he is a better QB than Foles. I like Foles a lot and he does have the capabilities to win a championship but without a super cast around him, he is not better than Wentz. Allow Wentz to completely heal, trade Foles and move on from there. We got 10 draft picks to find DBs, workhorse RB, another HB to replace Sproles, and O-line depth (Depending on if Peters, Brooks, and Kelce come back). Make no mistake, injuries are what sunk this season. We need to heal up and get ready for Summer of 2019. 

Go Birds

Master "The Haul" Cheddaar

The Jags, Dolphins, Raiders, Bengals, Redskins or Giants are the most likely landing spots for Nick. It is worth trying to control his destination to keep him away from the latter 2. 

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

The Jags, Dolphins, Raiders, Bengals, Redskins or Giants are the most likely landing spots for Nick. It is worth trying to control his destination to keep him away from the latter 2. 

I will throw up in my mouth if BDN joins the Washington Racist Names or the NY Maras.

20 minutes ago, jonu62882 said:

I will throw up in my mouth if BDN joins the Washington Racist Names or the NY Maras.

It is not out of the realm of possibility 

6 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

It is not out of the realm of possibility 

Pete, what did I just say?!

DontYouPutThatEvilOnMeRickyBobby.gif

Jags make the most sense assuming He and his family dont mind living in Florida?

Foles is Dead to me if he signs with the Giants or Redskins. Honestly  outside of some ridiculous offer he can't refuse, I don't see him wanting to go to either knowing the effect it will have on Eagle Fans and his relationship  with the city.

Monumental difference from being traded like McNabb and choosing another NFCE team ala Desean,  TO, ect.