Redskins release D.J. Swearinger

lavar703

2 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Pretty much means Gruden is coming back. 

Which I have no issue with. What I have an issue with is we literally have nothing at safety. NOTHING. And you claim Rueben Foster but you cut Swearinger because he wants the team to be better. You want to bench him for a week, fine. Hurting your football team and the future of a position so you can act like you have some balls is beyond ridiculous and speaks to the joke this franchise has become. This season has just been one disaster after another. 

And if this means Bruce is coming back along with a Manusky, I’m done as a fan. There’s no hope for change and there’s no point in being a fan of this mess anymore. Dan can have the team if that’s the case. I’ll find another one to root for. 

13 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Which I have no issue with. What I have an issue with is we literally have nothing at safety. NOTHING. And you claim Rueben Foster but you cut Swearinger because he wants the team to be better. You want to bench him for a week, fine. Hurting your football team and the future of a position so you can act like you have some balls is beyond ridiculous and speaks to the joke this franchise has become. This season has just been one disaster after another. 

Yup. Punish him. Dont cut him. You trade him in offseason for something 

Just now, Thaiphoon said:

Yup. Punish him. Dont cut him. You trade him in offseason for something 

We kept Nicholson and claimed Foster. It’s absurd that you then decide to show a backbone when a guy who plays his *** off for you each and every week runs his mouth. 

Archived