Redskins release D.J. Swearinger

lavar703

1 minute ago, Thaiphoon said:

Yup. Punish him. Dont cut him. You trade him in offseason for something 

That's biggest thing. Why not see if you can get something for him. He young and cheap. But I do agree with having to get him off the team. You can keep criticize coaches to media and expect to stay. 

1 minute ago, dante9876 said:

That's biggest thing. Why not see if you can get something for him. He young and cheap. But I do agree with having to get him off the team. You can keep criticize coaches to media and expect to stay. 

To be fair, he's said nothing that we have said here.

He was speaking the truth to power. Unfortunately, power flexed its muscles to make itself look important.

Here's hoping Swearinger signs on with a playoff-bound team and gets a ring.

13 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

So this front office would rather have a woman beater on the team than someone who criticizes the coaching staff.  Great priorities.  

Oh, I'll add apparently you can insult the fanbase all you want but can't criticize a terrible DC.  

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

Oh, I'll add apparently you can insult the fanbase all you want but can't criticize a terrible DC.  

And that’s the other thing. How is Mason Foster still on this team and still wearing a C on his chest? 

3 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

So we now need two safety’s and at least another corner. This is not how you build a football team. This is bad. 

I'm still don't believe they will go into the season with SDH and [...] (*), so they may also need at least one starting inside linebacker.

(*) I won't say his name. I refuse to acknowledge that he is on the team. Is that denial? Absolutely, but if we treat their stupid moves for players like him as "good ideas," they'll keep doing it. I never root for injuries to players, but I honestly am debating making an exception in this case.

I mean, if you plan on tanking 2019 you might as well swallow that Smith cap hit now and cut him too. You just can’t have the issues you had with Nicholson and the Foster’s and then decide this is where you draw the line. Just one dumb decision after another. 

Archived