Redskins release D.J. Swearinger

lavar703

10 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Belichick is a Hall of Fame coach. Quit with the weird Gruden, Belichick comparisons already. 

And no, you literally had a guy a week ago say he hates the team and the fanbase and you didn’t even sit him for a quarter. Instead they benched the other starting ILB who’s never said a word. They did absolutely nothing to Mason Foster so this self righteous BS Gruden is spewing now can be taken elsewhere. He’s a joke of a head coach. 

@turtle28 is right in that something needed to be done to him. He's wrong in saying that cutting him now was the best move. It wasnt. You suspend him for the last game and trade him in the offseason.

As for Gruden, you are correct. Its too little discipline, too late. Gruden has to go. I can't take him seriously as a head coach.

DJ had to go too. Just not now. Trading him even for a 6th would be smart. We're not smart.

Just now, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Hilarious, between the Reuben Foster, Montae Nicholson, DJ Swearinger stuff we’ve had as dysfunctional a season as I can remember, which says something for a franchise that employed RGIII and Albert Haynesworth.

All of this from an owner that made his money in marketing. 

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

If you cut Swearinger then you need to cut Mason Foster. It’s absolutely ridiculous one of them is still on the team wearing a captains jersey. 

Well I agree they both should’ve been cut. The difference I guess is that Swearinger has done this about 5 times all season, he did it last season several times too. That’s insubordination over and over, dude had to go.

I like him as a SS but there’s a reason why he’s going to soon be on his 5th team in 6 years.

6 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Hilarious, between the Reuben Foster, Montae Nicholson, DJ Swearinger stuff we’ve had as dysfunctional a season as I can remember, which says something for a franchise that employed RGIII and Albert Haynesworth.

And @Wozand I get to moderate it all.

I'm filing for hazard pay

Just now, Jeezy Fanatic said:

There might be some World Cup Edition bud lights floating around the FedEx field basement for your troubkes

There's a part of me that is saying "there are worse ways to exit the mortal frame than drinking skunked light beer" ... but then I remember that I would have to pay Snyder $10 for the privilege. Eff that noise.

7 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

@turtle28 is right in that something needed to be done to him. He's wrong in saying that cutting him now was the best move. It wasnt. You suspend him for the last game and trade him in the offseason.

As for Gruden, you are correct. Its too little discipline, too late. Gruden has to go. I can't take him seriously as a head coach.

DJ had to go too. Just not now. Trading him even for a 6th would be smart. We're not smart.

If D.J. had to go then so does Mason. You can’t cut one while keeping the other. 

Archived