Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jetsfan4life51

Leonard Williams

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

You can’t just publicly call out or criticize your coach though. It’s a business.

He didn’t have to go as far as to say firing Bowles could have an effect on whether or not he resigns and it would be like “signing with another team” or whatever he said. 

Either way he can’t say anything openly negative about Bowles.

I'm not asking them to vocally bash Bowles.  It's the coming out and defending him.  At least Adams went as far to say he's sick of losing.  Perfect, not bashing the coach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

I'm not asking them to vocally bash Bowles.  It's the coming out and defending him.  At least Adams went as far to say he's sick of losing.  Perfect, not bashing the coach.

Adams “It isn’t Bowles fault”

”I’m gonna ride with my coach no matter what- f the fans-“

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 11:35 PM, KingOfTheDot said:

Adams “It isn’t Bowles fault”

”I’m gonna ride with my coach no matter what- f the fans-“

Yes and I said I don't understand how these idiots can say it has nothing to do with Bowles...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Yes and I said I don't understand how these idiots can say it has nothing to do with Bowles...

No disrespect, but have you played sports? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have to be clear. Leonard Williams is a disruptive pass rusher at time and a good defensive end that can stop the run. But we have to put things in perspective. During the 2015 draft many were saying Leonard Williams was the most talented player picked in the first round. He has not played up to the hype. Honestly there is more value in trading him at this point. It is not like the pass rush was force this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kilahchris said:

We have to be clear. Leonard Williams is a disruptive pass rusher at time and a good defensive end that can stop the run. But we have to put things in perspective. During the 2015 draft many were saying Leonard Williams was the most talented player picked in the first round. He has not played up to the hype. Honestly there is more value in trading him at this point. It is not like the pass rush was force this year.

He 👏 is 👏 twenty 👏 four👏 years 👏 old 👏 

Still plenty of time to live up to the hype

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was at the Jets Pats game yesterday and sat 4 rows back from the field in the end zone. The jets came out to warm up and I'm the only guy wearing jet gear and I yelled 
"Lets Go Leo" He looked up laughed and pointed at me and started to do a head bang. At the end of the game as they where leaving the field I went to the corner and Leo was walking towards me he saw me and said thanks for being a jets fan and gave me his gloves and arm band. He seems like a cool guy. Yes he is big too.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×