Leonard Williams

jetsfan4life51

12 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

You can’t just publicly call out or criticize your coach though. It’s a business.

He didn’t have to go as far as to say firing Bowles could have an effect on whether or not he resigns and it would be like “signing with another team” or whatever he said. 

Either way he can’t say anything openly negative about Bowles.

I'm not asking them to vocally bash Bowles.  It's the coming out and defending him.  At least Adams went as far to say he's sick of losing.  Perfect, not bashing the coach.

1 hour ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

I'm not asking them to vocally bash Bowles.  It's the coming out and defending him.  At least Adams went as far to say he's sick of losing.  Perfect, not bashing the coach.

Adams “It isn’t Bowles fault”

”I’m gonna ride with my coach no matter what- f the fans-“

We have to be clear. Leonard Williams is a disruptive pass rusher at time and a good defensive end that can stop the run. But we have to put things in perspective. During the 2015 draft many were saying Leonard Williams was the most talented player picked in the first round. He has not played up to the hype. Honestly there is more value in trading him at this point. It is not like the pass rush was force this year.

1 minute ago, kilahchris said:

We have to be clear. Leonard Williams is a disruptive pass rusher at time and a good defensive end that can stop the run. But we have to put things in perspective. During the 2015 draft many were saying Leonard Williams was the most talented player picked in the first round. He has not played up to the hype. Honestly there is more value in trading him at this point. It is not like the pass rush was force this year.

He 👏 is 👏 twenty 👏 four👏 years 👏 old 👏 

Still plenty of time to live up to the hype

I was at the Jets Pats game yesterday and sat 4 rows back from the field in the end zone. The jets came out to warm up and I'm the only guy wearing jet gear and I yelled 
"Lets Go Leo" He looked up laughed and pointed at me and started to do a head bang. At the end of the game as they where leaving the field I went to the corner and Leo was walking towards me he saw me and said thanks for being a jets fan and gave me his gloves and arm band. He seems like a cool guy. Yes he is big too.

Archived