Time for a Redskins Fan Strike

Doc Draper

10 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I think it's being naive in saying there isn't already some type of "informal" strike going on now anyway. Look at the stadium on Sunday. Look at local viewership. 

Correct. I've gone from going to every home game (including preseason) to only going to the Cowgirls game. 

2 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Correct. I've gone from going to every home game (including preseason) to only going to the Cowgirls game. 

Yup, and I wouldn't have my tickets if I feared the team moving locations.  Besides the tickets, I haven't bought anything directly from the team for years, before I even had season tickets.  I even buy parking passes on the secondary lot.  Back to filling out every survey that comes in as negative. 

6 hours ago, mike23md said:

Stating this at the first mention would be better than how you stated it to be a class thing. I don't want it to go there, but there was serious accusational and offensive verbiage that I felt was derogatory and you don't even apologize for it. No recognition once again of admitting any fault. 

I am done with this thread. It sucks that you have that mentality and can categorize or blame the fanbase on a specific income bracket. 

Sorry Thai and Woz. I am no longer responding to this thread. 

Understood.

HOPEFULLY neither @Wozand I have to deal with it again. I've been pretty light lately, given the team's lack of success and Christmas.

Please guys dont make me be "the heavy"

On 12/24/2018 at 10:50 PM, turtle28 said:

Lol Redskins fans don’t have a clue how to organize a strike or a protest. Most are white collar rich SOBs who never had to worry about a paycheck in their lives. 😂 

1. Most of the most recent growth in union shops has been in white collar professions like newspapers.
  2. Not all fans of the team are well off.
  3. Quite a few recent protests/boycotts were engendered because of upper middle class people revolting against brands that they felt were not living up to standards.

Honestly, turtle, I have zero idea where this came from. It's tasteless and inflammatory.

Archived